Possible Mistakes

A/N
      There is a possibility I won't be able to post a new chapter tomorrow. It's upsetting. ;(
--------------------------------------

      -Tweek's Pov.-

He takes his cigarette out of his mouth with his pointer and middle finger, breathing out a mouthful of smoke. His movements were laggy as he stared at me. I stay in my place, focusing on my breathing. I felt like hyperventilating. I make my stance more intimidating, but it proved to be rather difficult.

He was much taller, muscular, and more frightening. Cartman was right, I don't want to mess with him. This is going to be tricky. But I don't care, I need to be strong. He will be afraid of me. I crossed my arms and began a glare straight in his direction. I need to provoke him, it's the only way this can work. But how do I do that? I've never talked back to Cartman, let alone push around the toughest guy my age.

He tosses his cigarette butt on the ground where many lay. He lazily steps on it, pulling out a new one as he looks me up and down. I stiffen, but keep a firm stance as he looks me over. He glares at me, setting his cigarette back in it's box. He drop his hands to his sides, beginning a slight glare.

"Get out of here." He murmurs, just loud enough so I can hear. His voice is raspy and he looks like a homeless person. His words took me a little off guard, but nothing I couldn't handle. I'm strong, I can handle anything. I quickly muster up my courage and speak with no hesitations.

"No." I say in a monotone voice. I try to sound confident, but my heartbeat is to fast. I don't sound tough. I need to fix that...

I cross my arms, thinking of ways to provoke him. I give him a smirk which seemed to trigger him. I remember learning this from the fatass. He always looked like how I look now. Especially when he's picking on me. I wish he could see me now, mostly so I can bash his damn head in with a rock. He deserves it all anyways.

He begins walking towards me. I uncross my arms and puff my chest out. I dig my nails in my palms at the anticipation. Once he's close enough, he swipes my shirt and lifts me off the ground. I am eye level with him as he spats, "Do you want to get hurt?!"

I let out a mocking chuckle, "From who?" I say sarcastically, plastering the smirk on my face. I can do this. He furrows his eyebrows and lowers me towards the ground. Once I'm safely back on the concrete, I bawl my hands into fists.

"Oh, now you're gonna fucking get it!" He shouts, his fist rushing towards my face. My heart races as he pulls his fist back. I try to act fast and dodge, but it was to quick. His fist connects with my jaw and I nearly fell to the ground.

I regained my balance, wiping what seemed to be blood off my jaw. I didn't care. I shook off the pain, giving him a hard glare. I growled, getting into a fighting position. He lets out a evil chuckle, running his fingers through his mangled hair.

      "You have no chance, kid," he commented, crossing his arms. I kept my hard glare, not caring to reply. I make sure the only thing running through my mind is a reminder.

                  This is for Craig.

      He grins devilishly and puts his hands up. "I'm feeling nice today, so I'm giving you a chance to walk away, before I seriously hurt you." He proposes, taking a step towards me. I stayed in my position, not backing down. As he spoke, I inched closer to him. Perfect...

     I bawled up my bandaged fist tightly, not caring about my bloody lip, nor my injuries from the other day. He leans down a little, murmuring a "So?"

     "As if, you gorilla!" I shriek, swinging my fist at his smiling face. A rush went through me to see I didn't miss, I even heard a crack as my fist smashed into his face. I gave myself a mental pat on the back as he nearly hit the ground. He brings his hands up to his mouth, worry in his eyes. He furrows his eyebrows and focuses his scowl to me.

     Bringing his hands down, he spits on the snow on the ground. I take a quick glance to see his saliva mixed with blood. The corners of my mouth rise. That was a good hit, I'm doing good.

      "Real funny!" he shouts, charging at me. My feet move before I think and I move out of the way, causing him to slip and trip on his face. I use the opportunity to jump on to of him and grab his gnarled hair tightly. I tug it up and bring his head down to the concrete. He yells in pain, scrambling underneath me. I smash his head down twice more before he officially shoots me off his back. I land on my ass, quickly trying to get on my feet. I'm vulnerable down here.

     Getting on my feet was much harder then it should have been. I kept slipping on the snow and ice and leaning back on my butt. Trent had no trouble hopping up to his feet, spinning around looking much more pissed then before.

      His face is all red from the cold and the pain I can see him have. His nose looks like shit, bleeding like crazy. His breaths are deep as he rushes over to me, crawling onto my waist.

      He raises his fist and brings it down on my face, repeating the action once more before I stopped his third swing. He was truly strong, I barely stopped it from connecting with my face. I twist it, hearing him let out a slight cry of pain.

       This distracted him enough for me wiggle my leg forward. I let go of his fist, pushing him back with no hesitation.He slips off my waist and ends up on my leg. I take my other one and kick him hard in the gut. He falls back, gripping his stomach in pain. I stand up, hoping he would stay down. That means I win. And I would be strong. But I didn't expect what happened next.

      He kicked his leg out and it hits my foot. I lose my balance fall forward, expecting to land on Trent. My face ends up colliding with the hard, cold ground. Before I could push myself even an inch up, he kneels back down on me, grabbing my arm and pushing it to my back.

      I let out a light whine at the pain, contemplating how to get out of this position. I squirmed around, hearing heavy breathing and a lout scoff above me.

      "You should have back out when you had the chance, kid." He spoke, panting a little in between words.

     I was just about to retaliate and kick him in the head with one of my free feet. But just before I could do anything...

     I hear a lout Snap.