A Plan

(Dylyn)

Okay, I'll make this a/n quick.

I'm so sorry about the lack of updates on this story, I've been having to watch my little sister since last week so I have no time alone whatsoever. Plus I'm having a tough time in school and have Drama practice a lot. And topping it with problems with someone in my life.

I'm also working on a few other stories, and I want to post one so I can do a sorta back and forth thing so I won't have to stress over this story so much. I just don't know yet.

But in all, thank you all so much for actually liking the junk I post! I swear it really means so much to me! Thank you!!

Ps. This chapter isn't the best, it is longer than the others though. I hope that's okay.

(Dylyn out)

----------------------------|

-Craig's Pov.-

"Godamnit!" I shout after the third try at calling Tweek. I chuck my phone a few feet in front of me. Well, a few yards. It ended up flying past my main destination and going over board, big time. So, it landed next to the curb instead of on the grass.

I groan in annoyance as I push myself to my feet. Ice is covering most of the ground, so I'm careful with my feet as I steady myself. A breeze rushes around the air and to me. I shiver, feeling it on my face, through my hair, and on my ears. Wait...

I spin around, noticing my hat fell of my head. Probably from when I ran my hands through my hair. I sigh, bending down to grab it. I snatch it off the steps brushing shit off of it. Once it's 'clean', I put it back on my head. Warmth spreads against my ears and my hair is nearly all covered now.

         That's better, now what was I up for? Oh right! My phone...

I spin around on my heals, shoving my hands in my pockets. I make my way around the huge piles of snow and across the Tweak's driveway, being sure not to step on any. I was nearly halfway to my phone when the ice begins controlling me.

        I slip, falling backwards. I attempt to catch myself, but with my hands in my pockets, it just became a failed attempt. I fall right on my ass, hitting the icy and cold ground hard.

      "Shit!!" I shout, groaning loudly in pain. My eyes snap shut and I cringe, holding my breath a bit. I let out separated groan, and a few light whimpers here and there. I rub just above my butt, but it didn't help much. I was actually nearly on the verge of a tear, but I groan and shout again to chase it away.

"Hahahaha!!! Dude, that was hilarious!!"

    The sudden voice scared me half to death. I hear them continue laughing, but I ignore them. I know that laugh.

       After a second, my pain dies down a bit, I open my eyes. My eyes land on none other then Kenny McCormick.

        He's hunched over, laughing his ass off well mine's over here freezing. I glare at him as he continues laughing at me.

          Once he looks finishes his laugh-fest, he straightens back up, a huge grin across his face. His hood is down, showing his messy, blonde hair and a few bruises and cuts on his face. The usual.

        I flip him the bird and shakily get back on my feet, making sure not to fall again.

"Fuck off, I slipped." I state plainly, regaining balance in my legs. He sticks his hands in his Parka, shrugging a bit. I begin rubbing my sore ass, wincing at the slight pain that came with it.