I Promise Protection

A/N
      This may not be as good as I'd hoped but I hope you all enjoy :)
--------------------------------

-Craig's Pov.-

After a bit of crying, Tweek seemed to calm down. It felt amazing being co close to him for so long, the only downside was the huge tears stain on my shirt. But it doesn't matter, it's not like it'll kill me.

Once he was calmer, I held his hand in mine. It seemed to help calm him down, I've seen his mother do it when I hung around his house with Clyde and Token. I try to copy her actions but no one is as good at it as her. It is her son after all.

I set my forehead on his, enjoying the closeness for however long I could. His eyes stills sparkled from the tears, causing me to get lost in them. Who wouldn't get lost in them. My heart was beating so loud, I could hear it. And my face burned just looking at his eyes...
I found myself leaning towards his lips before I could realize it.

His head jerk to the side and fear rushed through me. Oh shit, I shouldn't have done that! Now he might freak out or hate me! Damn I have to stop doing this!

Tweek lets out a little shriek and quickly curls up in a ball. I slide an arm around him to comfort him, yet I don't know what he's scared of right now. I look over to see my front door swing open and my mother step in with grocery bags up her arms. Ruby walks in after, holding a few as well. As my mom sets a few bags down, not noticing me, Ruby darts her head to Tweek and I. A smirk crawls on her lips as she examines my arm around Tweek. I slip my arm away and flip her off, and she returns the action.

        Tweek peeks up and lets out a light sigh. He sips his coffee and loosens up a bit. I wonder why he was on edge? Hmm, classic Tweek, frightened of everything. Cute...

         My mom finished setting everything down and turns to me, then to Tweek. She gives him a smile, and greets "Oh, Hello Tweek. Are you here to sleepover?" My face lights up. Why didn't I think of that?!

        Tweek looks over to me and I try and keep my cool. "Want to?" I ask, trying to cover if I sounded desperate. I let my eyes look hopeful and I can tell he can see it. He glances back at my mom sipping his coffee again.

      "If i-it's alright wi-with you, Mrs.
T-Tucker..." He replies shakily, sheepishly looking down. I look at my mom and mouth 'please?' as she glances to me.

      "Of coarse it is" she answers, smiling and giving me a little wink. My face gets red and I look away, flipping her off. She grabs a few groceries, flipping me off as she walks into the kitchen.

      Tweek pulls out his phone and dials his mom's number. I bring my legs up on the couch and sit Chris-Cross, waiting in anticipation for the answer. He tells his mom where he is and asks politely of he can sleepover. A smile creeps on his lips and he thanks her, hanging up the phone.

     "So?" I ask, already knowing the answer. I let a little smile creep on my face as he sips the last of his coffee.

       "Sh-she said y-y-yes," he cheerfully reports, his smile growing.

      "Yessss!" I whisper to myself. I can tell Tweek heard, who wouldn't, that was barley a whisper. I turn to him, letting my monotone expression go and smiling a genuine smile at him. "This is going to be so much fun."