Escaping Your Problems

(Dylyn)

Shout out to FantasyTheatre who drew that lovely picture ^v^

          I am so fucking sorry.
I should've updated so long ago.
I am so very sorry, you guys might have even forgot about this story.

          And I'm sorry that this isn't as long as other chapters >~<

          Thank youuuu all so much for sticking with it, no matter how inconsistent I am at updating.

          And thank you for 25k <3
I literally can't express my gratitude enough!
          Enjoy! 😊
-

   -Narrator-

          Clyde wiped tears out of his eyes every other seconds as he attempted to shake Craig from his distant gaze. Every ounce of color had drained from the boy as his sight remained on the dead-looking body that continued to bleed out.

"Craig, Craig!" Token said, feeling more panicked by the second. "We need to get out of here, if the cops show up, you're going to jail...."

No response.

Clyde, wiping up his last tear, sucked in a breath and gave Token a look. They spoke with their eyes as Craig's colorless eyes dropped to the floor.

"What do we do??"
Clyde mouthed to Token.

"How should I know??"
Token mouthed back.

The sat silent for a minute before Clyde's face perked up.

"I've got an idea!" he mouthed excitedly. Before he could do anything,  Craig was gone.

          Token blinked.

          "What the fuck?!" He said before dashing off in Craig's direction. Clyde got up and ran after them too.

          When they got outside, they saw a flash of blue rush around the block.

          "Jesus, when did he get so fucking fast!" Clyde groaned before running after him, Token at his tail.

          They had to max their speed to even come close to him. Well, a ten feet radius of him. They didn't even see where he was off to, they only followed.

          Craig only went faster and faster by the minute, clenching his teeth, feeling tears rush down his face.

          It was obvious that Token and Clyde we never going to be able to catch up, so they contemplated giving up.

But where is he going?

What is he doing?

When will he be back?

Will he be back?

          Would he ever come back.....

These thoughts clouded their minds. Token felt his heart ache for Craig and Clyde felt tears prick his eyes.

These reasons made them motivated to practically sprint to find out where he's going.

After a long while, Craig's blurry blue figure could be seen from a distance. He stopped....

          In the distance, they saw him with his head down, his fists bawled up as his tears dropped to the ground.

          They used the last little bit of their energy to catch up, and they did. Once they were by Craig again, Token hunched down and panted like a dog in the hot sun, he retaliated quickly though. Clyde fell to the ground and whined, tears falling down his face as his heart went to unbelievable speeds.

          Clyde's whimper caught Craig's attention and he snapped his head up, his eyes darting to Clyde's figure.

          "Shit!" Craig yelled. He wore a worried look as he rushed over to Clyde. "What the fuck! Are you okay?!"
Clyde let out a string of coughs before sitting up, smiling goofily through his pain in his legs and tears  on his face.

          "Aw-we....You c-c-care...." he said shakily, before another coughing fit erupted. Craig blushed a bit before growling at the brunette.

"Fuck off...." Craig mumbled, falling back to sit down.

Clyde continued his coughing fit and ended it by throwing up on the ground next to him. Craig's eyes widened and Token stood up, running over to Clyde.

"Clyde!" Token yelled, kneeling down to Clyde. Token rubbed Clyde's back as he wiped the vomit off his mouth. "No wonder you don't join track...." Token muttered, causing Clyde to choke out a laugh. Craig just sat in his spot, staring at his friends with his shiny eyes.

          After the light laughter completely died, an uncomfortable silence fell. They all stared at each other, not bothering to avoid eye contact. The silence seemed eternal....

          Craig then narrowed his eyes at his friends, causing a shiver to run through Clyde as he instinctively grasped onto Token's hand. Token blushes, but hid and ignored it it when he began glaring right back at Craig.

         "Craig, why d-"

          "Why did you follow me...."