3am Nightmares and 6am Suprises

A/N

       My apologies for missing so many days to publish a chapter, I've been going to my girls volleyball games (and just because I called them my girls doesn't mean they are really mine, they are just some girls in my class XD).

       I haven't had much time to write, but I was cooped in a car all day, so I've had lots of time today :D

        I specially made this chapter with twice the words then a normal chapter, (4000 words instead of 2000) so I'm pumped to post this! I hope 2000 more words will make up for being so late! Forgive meeeh

       Enjoy! :D
----------------------------------------

   -Craig's Pov.-

        I heard a giggle from behind me. It echoed through the cold and dark room, filling my ears. I couldn't tell who it was, all I knew is it sounded cheerful. I spun around, wanting to know who it came from.

               Nothing was there...

     I brought my hands to my face, digging the heels of my palm in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes forcefully, making myself take deep breaths. I begin to hear the giggle again.

      I tore my hands off my eyes and darted my head in every direction. I don't know where it's coming from, and it's to dark for me to tell. I growled and put my hands up, just a in case something 'funny' happened.

       "Who the fuck is there?!" I shouted, causing the room to be filled with my voice. It echoes throughout the room before it turns into complete silence. I feel more tense now then with the scary-ass giggling. What the fuck even is this shit?! The shining?!? I fucking swear, if I see twins cocking their heads and convincing me to 'play' with them I'm going to lose my shit.

       I keep myself on my toes, hopping from one to the other as I continue turning my head for any sight of.... Well, Anything!!

      "C-C-Craig...." I hear a feeble and shaky voice behind me, followed by light sobs. My heart shattered. I'd know that cry anywhere...

         "Tweek!?!" I shout in a worried tone, spinning around quickly. My eyes land on a scene that gives me chills.

        A distance away is Tweek, cowered down on his knees. His hand is pressed against his chest and his other is limp next to him with blood covering it.

        I push off and dash to him, tears brimming in my eyes. I'm determined to get to him, so I stop caring about everything else. Where was I? I didn't care. What was happening? I didn't care. Where was the giggling coming from? I don't care. I just cared about Tweek.

       As I get closer, I here his shaky sobs and sharp breaths. My heart aches and I force my legs to push on faster. Pain begins shooting through my legs, but I don't quit.

       I nearly reach him, desperate to wrap my arms around him and comfort him. Just thinking about it makes me tick up my speed. Suddenly, my foot catches onto something. I fall forward, tumbling a bit before resting on my face.

     I lay for less then a second before attempting to stand up. 'I'm so close..' I think, scrambling to get on my feet. 'Please!'

      I finally get on my feet, only to fall once again. Something grasps my foot and prevents me from standing up again. I look back, seeing a figure, smiling as it starts pulling me away. My face falls back to the floor as I am pulled away from Tweek.