The Hospital

-Craig's Pov.-

          "What the fuck do you want Kenny."

          The words replayed in my head, making me run faster by the second. Tears drop from my eyes, mixing with the rainfall now pouring from the sky.

          "It's Tweek...."

           I gridded my teeth at the excruciating pain in my feet as the slammed down on the hard concrete with every step I took.

           "You need to come to Hells Pass Hospital, Now!"

          "No!" I shouted out, tearing up more as I ran faster then ever. "G-Godamnit...."

"He's here...."

          Every thing I saw was blurry. Nothing was clear anymore, everything was mixed up. I felt numb, from the cold air and the shock.

          It hurts, but I'll never stop running.

          In no time, I was in front of the hospital. I ran into the doors before yanking them open, running in.

          I tripped over the rug in front and stutter stepped to the front desk. The lady at the desk looked up from her computer.

"Young man, visiting hours are not 'til four o'clock," she said to me, a thick southern accent laced in her speech. I glanced at the clock, seeing it was ten minutes til four.

"Close enough," I said sternly, rolling my eyes. "I need to see my friend."

           "Well, you can't see him 'til four." She said in an annoyed voice, rolling her eyes back at me. "I'm not bending the rules."

           "No!" I yelled, feeling anxious and anger spinning inside me. "It's almost four anyways! Give me his room number and let me see him!"

          "Young man, I said no!" She yelled back at me, giving me a death stare. I glared back, grinding my teeth while my grip tightened on the counter. I let out a rage-filled exhale before saying through my teeth,

          "Give me his fucking room number you bi-"

          "Woah woah woah!" I hear someone say as the grab my arm and pull me away from the counter. "Calm down Craig!"

          My gaze just drops to the ground, hair covering my line of sight as I dig my nails in my skin. I whisper angry and offensive things to the lady under my breath as I stomp away towards the waiting room seats.

          "I apologize for him, he's a bit on edge today...." they say before joining me. He sits next to me and bumps me with his elbow. "So Tucker, where's Clyde and Token?"

            "Catching up, McCormick," I said, glaring at the boy. He only smiles back, picking up a magazine before Clyde bursts through the doors. I look up, seeing Clyde wheezes. He falls down and curls up.

           "C-Craig you son of a bitch...." he says in a raspy and tired voice. Like me, he's soaking from the sudden down pour outside. "I fu-cking hate you..."

           "Yeah Yeah, I know," I say in an annoyed tone. I slouch down in my seat and cross my arms. I itch with inpatients as my eyes flick to the clock every five seconds.