Don't Cry

(Dylyn)

          I'll spare you my bullsh*t excuses and just explain that you all can kill me for not updating sooner. Please, I'm a terrible person. Do it... ;-;

          I cannot apologies enough for not updating sooner and for posting so late,  but if it helps you can kill me after.

          AND BTW THANK YOU FOR 14K NO JOKE I'M DYING. Okay, so....

          (Enjoy!!!)

-

~Le Timeskip To 11am~

-Token's Pov.-

          "Craig, It wasn't Tweek! Just calm down please!" Clyde pleaded as we dragged Craig's ass inside the Taco Bell for lunch.

          "You don't fucking know that, we didn't get a good look!" Craig yelled, causing Clyde to flinch and gather tears in his eyes.

          Just an hour ago, my phone went off from the stupid NewsApp my parents made me download last year.

We all finished our part of the search and met at Stark's Pond to share what we found out. None of us came any closer to finding him, but Clyde said something about the Seniors killing him. He sounded stupid, but I think Craig really believed him.

My phone buzzed, and I thought it wasn't important. I checked anyways, just in case. It was a report from my NewsApp, SPN (SouthParkNews) or something. I normally ignore those, but this one caught my eye.

A Suicide...

"Guys, you're gonna wanna see this...." was all I said and the quickly hutlled around me as my eyes skimmed what they had of the article so far. They hadn't finished, so we only read a small bit of info.

Suicide
Updates 5mins ago :

Suicide at South Park High School has everyone worried and a 'bout. Around the time of 9:45am, an anonymous call came in, saying that there was a sighting of a young boy on the edge of the roof of South Park High.

Victim seems to be a boy, around the age of sixteen or seventeen with blond hair. The boy is also anorexic and frail, making his injuries more critical.

The incident occurred such as:

An elderly woman was then on the screen with a play button, but I didn't need to watch the video to already get some bad ideas...

"Craig..." I was too late, I turned around and he was rushing to South Park High with Clyde on his tale. I quickly followed after them, and we arrived when the reporter was talking to their camera and the body was being placed into the ambulance with a sheet over it. Police were also attempting to block the news paper writers from entering the scene.

I looked over at Craig. He lost all the color in his face and was whiter than the snow on the ground. I trailed where his eyes were, and they lead to the ambulance. I leaned a bit over the tape to get a better look.