A Worried "Friend"

A/N
     I didn't do to well with this chapter, but I'm still feeling confident about it and I couldn't wait to post it :D
Enjoy!
--------------------------------
-Tweek's Pov.-

         He began to stare at me, shock clear in his eyes. Tears were still flowing out of his eyes as he attempted answering. His mutters were incoherent, and I couldn't understand him with his shaky voice.

I hated hearing him like this. Seeing him cry. I absolutely hated him when he was sad. I wanted him to be happy, now look what I did! Because of me, he's crying...

His eyes darted around me and landed on my maimed arm. His booming wheeze snapped me out of my depressed state. I was confused for about two seconds before losing arms shot towards my arm and forcefully removed it from my pocket. I let out an inaudible cry of pain as he yanked it towards himself.

I gulped, knowing I'm a dead man. He's got pissed at me for letting Clyde push me around, so I'm fucked...

        I think he has a fear for bones, he doesn't like to see them out of place. He once threw up because he hit Cartman's nose so hard, it turned sideways. It freaked me out too...He even had to go to the hospital, not that that's rare though. I know Craig's seen plenty of blood before, so he shouldn't mind my arm, right? I mean, I'm fine, it doesn't hurt to bad...

      His hands lightly trace my arm and immediately stop near the bone.

      "W-What the fuck ha-happened Tweek!?!" His scream is filled with terror as he uncomfortably tears his eyes off my arm. It didn't sound like he accepted an answer, and honestly I didn't want him to know. He wiped his tears off his face, staring at my eyes. I still didn't know why this is a big deal. He shouldn't worry about me, I'm just me.

     Clyde is his best friend, and he's never done this to him. I guess...
He does care about me...

       He slowly dropped his head to the ground, lightly putting my hand back to my side. He backed away from me, and I saw his tears drip on the cement. My heart broke a little more every second I saw him like that.

     I wanted to ask him why. Why he was so sad and crying for me. But something told me that wasn't it. I felt the worst as I watched strings of tears fall from his eyes. He was also shaking, just as bad as I do. My eyes burned as tears began building up. I didn't want him to be upset. I wanted him to be happy, I needed him to be happy...

I began to say my thoughts without me knowing.

      "W-Why are you c-crying, Craig?" I asked in a very worried tone. He steadily lifted his head. He wiped his tears away, keeping his sleeve on his eyes to stop them from running down his face.

    "I-I was s-s-so worried about y-you, Tweek..." he began in a quiet voice. My heart skipped a beat when I heard this. I still don't believe it, it's just me...

     He started clenching his fists, ripping his arm away from his face. He slammed his fists on a non-existent table, looking mightily pisses off. As usual...

"Why w-would you do th-that?! You scared th-the living fuck out of me! I l-looked for you everywhere!" He shouted, not moving from his spot. He sobbed a few times before throwing his arms up and continuing. "You weren't a-at your house, so I got scared y-you were hurt somewhere! And it doesn't help tha-that I get a news repot sa-saying a goddamn blonde kid had jumped off a fucking building!!" He throws his face in his hands and cries loudly, descending to quiet weeps.

      My face goes completely red. My mind begins to start up again, racing nearly as fast as my heartbeat.

     How could I have done this?!? I didn't think he would care about where I was, I thought he would be fine I was gone! Now I'm a terrible friend because I made him worry about me! I'm suck a terrible friend!!! Gah!! What do I do??? I know 'Sorry' will not cut it at all! It might for him, but it certainly won't for me! I just caused him to be scared for me! I don't want him to be so sad for me!!

Jesus I have to act fast! I can't stand seeing him like this any longer! It's killing me! My mind races, trying so hard to find something to do to make him stop crying. He's not a baby, so I can't just cuddle him and everything will be perfect!

      I stare at his bright red face. Strands of his dark black hair hanging out of his blue hat. The wind blows lightly, causing the hairs to sway slightly. He cracks his eyes open, grinding his teeth in an attempt to calm himself down. His eyes meet mine and he brings his sleeve to his face, wiping it again. As he does this, I stare into his crystal blue eyes, getting lost in the process.

My heart beats fast, and my face heats up. I start to think to keep my mind off one thing...

     I thought about when we were young, hanging out together. He would play his Xbox as I spouted on about school or Underpants Gnomes once in a while. I remember him flipping off the screen when he lose a life. My heart would flutter when he would send me a glance and a smile when I giggled at him.

     I remembered our sleepovers. He would stay up just for me, be cause I couldn't sleep. We would watch funny movies so I wouldn't get scared, and when we watched scary movies, he would shut it off when I became too scared. He would wrap his arms around me and coo me until I calmed down. He sometimes sneak in his kitchen to get me more coffee.

     He would be so considerate to me, even if I was ridiculed. Even when I was picked on. He stood up for me, and protected me...

     I began to lean my head forward.
My conscious fought against my actions quickly.

Don't do it you Freak. He's your friend. Your only friend... Your Best Friend.
He will hate you. Forever.
Don't ever accept him to forgive you...

I ignored my thoughts...

I don't care anymore. I don't care if he'll hate me. I don't care if he'll never speak to me. I don't care if he's just my friend. I don't care if I'm a freak or a spaz. I don't care anymore...

I...Love Him...

He lifted his head in time for my lips connect with his teary ones...