chap 23 "holding on"

“You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.” 

― Bob Marley

HERE’S THE UD. TAKE CARE :*  ENJOY!!!

________________________________

Chapter 23 “holding on”

 3 UPDATES PO TO HANGGANG CHAPTER 25. HEHE KEEP READING ^_^

[RAVEN’s POV]

Muntik ko ng mabitawan ang cellphone ko sa narinig ko mula kay Mr. Fukushima. Yung parang nai-imagine ko na ang mangyayari pag ginawa ko yun.

“Raven please.”

“But why? I’ve waited for five years. And now you’re asking me to stay away from her? With all your respect Dad, I will never ever stay away from Nami no matter what happens.”

Suddenly silence reigned between us. No one dared to break the silence. I was about to end the call when I heard him sobbing.

“Are you okay?”

“As Nami’s father, it pains me to think that I was the reason why Nami is in the Dark Town now and doing some criminal activities. This is obviously not what I dreamed for her.” He is still sobbing.

I understand him. It hurts me also seeing Nami doing a transaction with the guys obviously not because she’s with the guys but because they’re committing crimes.

“This is not also what I dreamed for her. But let’s just be thankful that she’s alive.”

“What I don’t understand is that Blacks owns the Dark Town but why can’t you let Nami escape that place?”

“We may be the founder of Dark Town. But we are not the only persons living in there. And I don’t live in there and not even a member. Sabi ni Dad, walang kinikilala ang Dark Town. Kung may utang ka, sisiingilin ka nila kahit presidente ka pa ng Pilipinas o kahit isang Black ka pa.”

It also hurts me to think that I can do nothing to save Nami against Dark Town.

“Raven, nagmamakaawa ako sayo, please save Nami from Dark Town. Di ko na kayang isipin na gumagawa siya ng masama. She’s our only child, I can’t afford to see her doing bad things. At hinding hindi ko kakayanin kung may masamang mangyayari sa kanya. If you can’t save her, then you don’t deserve her, and you might as well stay away from her. Because if you can’t……..”