chap 24 "little things"

“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,
And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” 

― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

HERE’S THE UD. ENJOY AND GOD BLESS! ^__^ SORRY FOR THE TYPOS.

___________________________

Chapter 24 “little things”

 [RAVEN’s POV]

Nakakaisturbo naman tong stupid girl na to. Tili ng tili. Kinikilig ata. -__- Dapat sa akin lang siya kiligin eh.

“Stop shouting stupid girl. You’re destroying my ear drums. And for Pete’s sake we’re in the office. So act a little bit formal.”

“Opo sir.” She told me then started talking on the phone. Talking isn’t the right word. Whispering is. “galit na si halimaw. Bye friend. I’m so happy for you. Pag sinaktan ka ulit nyan ako ang bahala dyan. Bye.” Binaba nya ang phone with a smile on her face.

“You aren’t a good whisperer.” I said while going over some documents.

“Gusto ko kasing marinig mo. Hahahaha.”

Gusto nyang marinig kung gaano ako ka KJ? I’m not KJ, I just hate…..Tsss Okay I’m KJ. -__-

“So what’s the news? Why is happiness plastered on your face?”

I looked at her. And she stared at me with those eyes, those happy eyes. I raised my my right eyebrow like asking why the heck is she giving me those eyes.

“Faith and Ryker.” She’s telling me like giving me a clue.

“You know I hate guessing.”

“KJ ka talaga. Sila na ulit! O ayan. Direct to the point na yan!”

So that was the news that made her happy. Okay. I’m happy too.

“Oh really? That’s a news. But how about a date?”

“Huh?”

Okay. I am very unpredictable. Can’t predict myself either. Told ya I hate guessing. That’s why I can’t even guess what I’ll be saying. Quite exciting right? Well, that’s a joke.

“A date.”

“November….”

“Stupid girl, I’m asking you for a date and not what’s the date!”