volume two

,,you know only, how to own me"  (representation of the possesiveness, included by darkness ; buy the stars, marina diamandis)

iwaizumi saw him in the morning once again. this time the boy wore a black shirt with stars printed on it, a black blazer over it, same black skinny jeans. but now he was seated at a small table, with a coffee mug, holding a book with one hand. R.F. Delderfield. The book title appeared to be in english, the book old looking.
,,he might be a college student."  iwaizumi mumbled as he stared at the boy and his actions. as on cue, oikawa looked up, seeing iwaizumi a few tables away from him. hajime smiled at the boy whose cheeks were furiously pink.
it wouldn't hurt to break out of schedule a bit.  iwaizumi took his own mug and notebook, making his way to oikawa. he sat across him, making the brunettes finger twitch. ,,good morning, oikawa."
the boy bit his lip, placing the book on the table. ,,good, uh, good morning, iwaizumi-san." he said, his voice barely a whisper.

,,you can drop the -san, it's just iwaizumi."  the older one mumbled, writing something down in his notebook. oikawa stared at the cover of his book, as if something very interesting was on it, when it was only a very old painting of a suburb, along with the title and authors name printed on it. ,,is it an interesting book?" iwaizumi asked, as an ice breaker.

the respond was oikawa furiously nodding. ,,well, i started reading it for college, but, well at one point i started liking it very much. it is about an english suburb in the era of nineteen-nineteen to nineteem-forties. it's hard to read, though, the letters on this print are small." oikawa yawned loudly, afterwards tapping his fingers against the table. he did not know what to do in social events like these. he then started to think. and started to break out a bit. ,,yesterday, or well, last night, you must have heard, quite a bit..." he mumbled, fiddling with his long fingers, all of his skin felt as if burning. ,,you have my apology for what you might have heard, as well as for, uh, i guess disturbing your sleep."  with every word he said he felt as if pressuring himself more and more. he suddendly shut up, his skin boiling from inside out, his brain crackling with self-judgement, he shouldn't have said so much, it was so uncomfortable. what made him feel worse was iwaizumi not answering. was is it not good?  his breaths have started to become slightly uneven.

,,it's okay."
iwaizumi simply said, his eyes focused at oikawas left hand, that gripped onto the book tightly. was oikawa feeling bad? ,,you were quite inspiring to me, actually." iwaizumi added, trying to fix the matter calmly. he clicked his pencil against the paper. ,,your aura is poetry - worthy." he added.

oikawa finally looked up to him, frowning. ,,how do you mean?"  what did iwaizumi mean by that? was he a poet?
hajime smiled, writing something down. ,,well, your aura is not bland. or is it too bland, i do not know." he yawned, leaning his chin to rest on his palm. ,,people show possesiveness towards you, or your body more likely. i'm a poet, and you are what makes my poetry right now."

oikawa felt his blood rush towards his face. he pressed his lips together. ,,i have to go." the words were quick, and he stood up already. iwaizumi looked at him, dissapointed. ,,write a poem, for, for tonight." oikawa mumbled and ran for the door.

oikawa wondered if iwaizumi saw the darkness around his aura.

[619 words]

i suCK
ok this was slightly edgy. ok very edgy. i'm very bad at this.

meg, buddy, you're up next!

love you guys!
nyan ryan