chapter eight

,,i'm never what i like, i'm double sided, and i just can't hide, i kind of like it..."
···
,,i'm semi-automatic, my prayer shizophrenic, but i live on..."
[semi automatic ; twenty | one | pilots]

it was a fluid motion that oikawa gave as a response to iwaizumi. a soul squeezing hug and a grip on his shirt. he was clinging onto iwaizumi with his dear life.
iwaizumi was just glad that the brunet was back to his sanity. back to him, he could even say.

khai was far too amused with the situation. he had never seen his big brother show any affection since around his fourteenth birthday. so how did oikawa change that so easily? who was oikawa anyway?
,,you've changed quite a lot, nii san. it's almost to a point of havimg a new personality." a voice spoke lightly, and oikawa easily recognised it as khai. he saw iwaizumi flinch slightly. was it really that strange hearing khai talk?

hajime let out a light laugh, the sound calmimg tooru easily. ,,you say it as if you don't know notice the change on yourself, khai." he says, jokingly.
the other boy snorts, but shortly after he responds with a shrug.

oikawa stared at a clock on the wall. he leaned towards the ravem boy. ,,hajime, i have a customer in an hour." he whispered, puffing his cheeks up, with rosey pink rising upon them.

iwaizumis eyes widdened in realisation what this meant. he simply didn't want anyones filthy hands touching the temple that he saw off oikawas body. he didn't wish for them to ruin what he started fixing.
and oikawa saw it. the broken look in iwaizumis eyes that those words of his caused. he sighed, shakily placing a hand over iwaizumis. ,,it's okay iwa-chan. i promise." his voice was monotone, as he tried to keep a hold onto his emotions at the moment.

hajime stayed silent for a bit. his thin pinkish lips formed a thin line, pressed together to lock words in. ,,khai." he finally spoke, determination in his voice.  ,,you should be going now. it was lovely seeing you, really, but we have some work to do." he said, his voice softening at the edges of his words.
the red head smiled, a thin curved line of pale red lips, and stood up. he put his hand on oikawas left shoulder. ,,you did well. you will do well." his head shaked downwards a bit, amd before oikawa responded the boy was opening the door.

oikawa wasn't sure if khai spoke of his deeds and actions or his emotional state.
but as if he cared. khai said he'll be doing well. and iwaizumi standing next to him looks like something good.

[458 words]
okay so this chapter has been delayed for a while and the reason why is SCHOOL
i have some really hardcore subjects, i study four languages and a bunch of weird subjects like 'basics of tourism' and stuff like that.
i'm also a lazy crybaby bitch

but i love y'all peace out!