volume four

,,lost and afraid, young and innocent, for getting older, i don't wanna be alone" [fear of solidute, of growing up ; wiped out!, the neighbourhood]

a half an hour later, iwaizumi could already hear the customer leave oikawas room. two minutes later he heard his soft whisper.
,,iwa-chan! come to the balcony!" oikawa whispered and then chuckled.
iwaizumi did as told, bringing along the ripped out paper where he wrote the poem. oikawa had jumped to his balcony safely, and sat down on the floor, his back against the wooden fence. he wore a bright yellow hoodie, with nothing underneath and blue ripped jeans.

,,your customer left early..." iwaizumi mumbled, positioning himself on a chair across oikawa. the brunet simply scratched the back of his neck.
  ,,it was just a lap dance and a blowjob tonight" oikawa huffed out, blood rushing to the tops of his cheeks, making them the most beautiful shade of rose pink that iwaizumi had ever seen so far.
the brunnet pulled out his phone and played a song, lighting up a cigarette. ,,may i see the poem?" he asked, only to recieve the paper from hajime. his lips moved as he read it silently, dictating the words in his head, carving them into his skin. ,,i like this. i like it. i might like you." oikawa yawned, folding the paper and shoving it in his pocket and then laying down to stare at the consellations.

iwaizumi was shocked, yet he forced himself to lay on the balcony tiles along with oikawa. ,,all i know about you is your name, love for books and that you're in college. and, well that you're a hooker." iwaizumi said, looking at oikawas profile. ,,would you tell me more?"

oikawa yawned, but he didn't appear sleepy at all. ,,well, i have two little siblings. they're twins. only six months old. i'm twenty. i like stars and bright colours. i have one friend, mattsun, he's really great." he rambled ,,my favourite flowers are white camelias." then he stopped, to look back at iwaizumi. oikawa smiled very widely, flicking the cigarette somewhere over the fence, into the darkness. ,,but i could ramble for hours, iwaizumi hajime. that's not what i want to do now."

,,and what do you want right now?" the raven haired boy questioned, only ti recieve a stare from the younger one. oikawa started humming with the tune of the song. the band, was obviously american, they appeared as something you should listen to when sad or high. he wondered if oikawa was any of those things at the moment. he didn't appear that way, at least.

,,i'd like to be with you, since i hate being alone. and i want you to write poetry. it can be something short and silly, i wouldn't mind, i just want poetry written by iwaizumi hajime." he  puffed out his cheeks of a rosy colour and looked at iwaizumi, his hand under his head, as he layed on his back. ,,your poetry breathes, hajime"

[503 words]
yelp this is a filler gomen gomen i was watching mirai nikki for two hours

ryan