volume five

,,i put my socks on my feet - just so that my soul don't fall through my toes! and i walk alone - just so i don't fall through the floor!" [ representation of fear, paranoia ; slowtown, twenty one pilots]

iwaizumi didn't notice, since oikawa appeared to have a tendency of being quiet in key moments, that oikawa had fallen asleep on his balcony. ,,tooru?" iwaizumi called, still not noticing, untill the boy realised what happened.
he must have had a tough day. or a tough year. or a tough life.
but the ravenett couldn't wake him up, as peaceful and cute he looked. he simply picked him up, the boy being extra light on weight, and carried him into his room and onto his bed.
one night without sleep wouldn't kill. not if oikawa was here.

he picked up a pen. he was nothing but an addict with a pen. addicted to the paper. it might be a bad addiction, but it's fine to him. he wrote away all his insanities on the paper sheets.

warm skin

you were asleep,
body tense and mind filled with paranoia,
am i here? is it real?
look, you can touch my skin, it's warm and pumped with blood.

hallucinations can be touched. am i here? is it real?
but can hallucinations make you feel like this, my dear.

your skin is warm,
you make feel,
are you real, are you real?
-

iwaizumi hajime

hajime didn't like the thought of someone messing up his schedule. he twisted fingers of both his hands, making them crack simultaniously. he sat on the floor, listening to the noise of the outside world that he avoided. he went back to the balcony, clumsily climbing over the fence of his to oikawas balcony and entering the others room. it wasn't as clean as his, and his fingers twitched, seeing clothes everywhere over the room. there was candy wrappers around and inside of the trashcan. this room is like a train station.

looking around and towards the messy bed sheets, his imaginitive eyes projected oikawa and other men. the men he saw oikawa drag towards his room. and men whose faces were a blur, unfamiliar but still filthy in iwaizumis eyes. oikawas body was like a train station. ruined by people.

iwaizumi shook his head, the projection dissapearing. he walked to the door and locked them from inside, taking the key with him. he climbed back onto his own balcony and in his room.

he took a seat on his bed, next to oikawa. to his complete honesty, he was in fright of what oikawa might say or think when they wake up. but as his paranoia built its way up, he fell asleep.

·

he flinched when waking up. because he still couldn't see what's going on but he heard light humming and flipping of pages. iwaizumi rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

,,morning iwa-chan." a voice said, which he immediatly recognized as oikawas, sounding as sleepy as ever. but as iwaizumi observed the boy who hummed a tune, with sleep and blurriness still in his tired eyes, something about the boys appearence seemed unfamiliar.

,,tooru?" he questioned, finally rubbing sleep out of his eyes. there was something different about the brunet next to him. his brown eyes were framed by glasses, his clothes different as well. a space themed shirt with planets and stars and a a qoute 'i need my space'  and a pair of skin tight black jeans.

is tune of humming slightly intensed, untill it stopped completly and he slammed the pages of his book and let out a sigh.

,,i was in my room, thank you for locking. i changed clothes and stuff, and by the time i came back you were still asleep. so i stayed." oikawa let out with a slight yawn, his hands resting on the covers of the book that he layed on his lap. he looked down to them, fiddling his thumbs. ,,thank you for everything."

,,how about you spend the whole day with me?"  iwaizumi said, a smile on his face.

[684 words]

ok so you'll meet an oc next chapter. i usually don't do oc's, but he's very special. his name is khai daimaki. i drew him but my phone isn't allowing me to put in here so i'll describe him to you rn so you know what to imagine.

he's short. 164 cm, with blood red fringe to his left side, the edges of his fringe curling out so it stays up. his eye shape is i guess the closest to akaashi + lev, with the winged edge. his eye colour is a mix of orange and brown. he never smiles, nor he really talks at all, and he has a bandaid covering his nose. that'd be him. i'm telling you all this bc he will be important in the next chapter, where you will know more about iwaizumi here.

ps. guess what song was oiks humming. [hint ; male vocaloid]

pps. megan, you're it! GrandKingOikawa