Chapter 5-Coming to the current age

“Cay!” I screamed through the door to my room.

“What?” His reply was muffled but I still heard it, I also heard that laughter in his voice as he replied. That cheeky little bugger I know he has it.

“Where are my gloves?” I yelled back. I had just got these awesome new gloves for kick boxing. They are thin, with finger holes, and are awesome for impact, without having much impact on your hands. They are my favorite, Daddy bought them for me a couple weeks ago.

“Where ever you last had them, get off your ass and look for them Princess” Cheeky bugger like I said, well I will just have to go and beat it out of him. We've been at the Jones' for over fifteen years now, and through that time, the boys and I have gone to school, gotten jobs and the like. Cay is now twenty-two, Gar is now twenty and Ash is twenty-two, and yes we all still live here. Cay and Gar still live here mostly because of me. I have threatened them countless times that if they move away, I would move so far from them they would never see me again, and not for a lack of trying they succumbed to my demands.

Gar is currently working at the local garage, where he, in his words not mine, “Awesomizes” cars and trucks. Hes a graphics man and does all things that give you a fancy vehicle. Don’t get me wrong I love cars and the like but I am more along the lines with Cay. He own his own Gym and as he calls it, a structures clinic. Basically anyone who wants to learn any type of known fighting background can train at his place. He has several belts and tittles under him, and has been learning every martial arts, kickboxing, wrestling style he can since he was nine, to open his own Gym, and hes damn good at it.

Ash works as one of Cays men, so to speak, he is one of the trainers there and runs the medical training camps for the fighters entourage they bring with them. All in all things are happy here. We have lived comfortably and in a house full of love, for as long as I can remember. My brothers and I have a wonderful relationship, I pout and twirl my hair on my finger and they do what I say. Nah I'm joking. Sort of.

Dad and Mrs. Jones or Pen now that I am allowed to call her both work in the town as well. Daddy runs the Garage which Gar works at, which belongs to Daddy, and Pen works at the tiny law firm. We live in the middle of the woods only about ten minutes to town. I still go to high school, but I will be done this year, and I am very happy about that. I pretty much keep to myself at school, I have a few friends that I trust and am comfortable with but I don’t really care about the rest of the school. I stick up for a lot of people, I try to prevent fights and anyone getting hurt. Sometimes, its as if I can feel when someone is in trouble. Cay calls it my “spidey” senses. I call it my motherly protective nature. Mines better.

Most people at school now, know just not to fight when I'm at school because I somehow always know when and where and always, always put a stop to it. I have been training with Cay since I was five, in the same fighting skills as him, and I am just as good if not better, mostly because I am flexible and shorter, and my short frame moves faster. I stand now at about five-foot-six, where as all three boys stand over six foot. I would love to say they are all brawn’s and no brains but unfortunately for me, they are very smart, for boys. And I love them to pieces. The odd thing is that I can still remember when I met Ash and his mom, Pen, how he used to make me feel a bit nervous and unsure, well I still have that. In fact its never gone away. I normally push it to the back of my mind and ignore it. I talked to Daddy about it, but he didn’t really have an idea, just told me to relax and trust my instincts.

Having searched my room, and once again and not turning up the gloves, I decided to head downstairs and use my detective skills. I figured I would try out some of my sneaking ability, in all the years I have yet to be able to sneak up on my brothers, and believe me its annoying. I opened my door slowly, stopping to listen for any sounds. When I heard nothing, I quickly backtracked into my room and flicked on my stereo for a little sound disturbance and walked back to the door and stepped out, leaving it open behind me.