Chapter 9, This shit side of nothing

I really couldn’t tell you what I was feeling in that moment as I looked at myself. It was worse then looking in a mirror the day after a hangover. And the most grossest thing in the world happened in that second, the thing downstairs grew. In that moment I put two and two together. The dude this body is owned by can either see or just knows whats going on and the worst part, he was just turned on by my dead ass looking me.

I pushed the thoughts of him to the back of my mind and ignored the....thing as I walked closer to myself. I noticed for a split second that everyone who was outside my door was now inside, but honesty I paid no mind to them.

“Its me” I whispered shocked as hell. “Whats wrong with me?”

“Squirt....I'm not sure.... is there anyway you could see about going back into your body, like maybe do the opposite of what you did to get... where you are?”

I remembered that I followed the string. I looked back at my Daddy, for some reason I felt very vulnerable and quite scared to say the least. What happens if I can't get back? No. I will get back. All I have to do is concentrate. I gave a weak nod to my dad and closed my eyes. I just prayed this worked. Soon after my eyes were shut I found the threads. One thread was a dark grey color while the others were still translucent. I figured that one was my best option.

Same as last time I felt like a syphon, being pulled from one end. And once again there was no light or dark around me, it was just a nothing. Then as if someone slammed a book down on a desk I was jolted and immediately felt cold, very cold.

I gasped and coughed as my lungs filled with air. My eyes shot open to see I was now laying down under my marsh mellows. I could almost see the men in the room, but I became dizzy, and short of breath. I kept gasping almost as if I was drowning. Then suddenly a warming sensation filled my left hand, making the dizziness go away. My breathing became less harsh and I started to calm down. I could feel my eyes slipping shut again, and in all honesty the only thing I could think of was 'Seriously more damn sleep?' and that’s what happened, I fell asleep.

When I woke again I felt a hundred times better. I wasn’t sore, I didn’t feel sick and best thing I wasn’t dizzy. I could feel something heavy pressed against my stomach and when I turned my head I saw Cays handsome face. His soft eyes were shut with sleep, his soft nose lay perfect on his face and his lips slightly parted for his breathing. For just a second, I wanted to kiss those lips. I shook my head to throw that away. He was like a brother, surely that wouldn’t be allowed.

After laying there for a while I figured I needed to stretch and move, I'm not one to lay about. As gentle as I could I slid out from under him, replacing a pillow where I laid so he would remain comfortable. I got up and grabbed some clothes and underwear and headed to the main hall bathroom. After the shit I had to deal with with being inside that man and that, that.....thing, I needed a long long shower.

I must have been in the hot water for over a half hour when it finally started to grow colder. As I stepped out I grabbed the towel and stood in front of the mirror.

I looked at myself for a long moment just taking in what I look like. I'm not quite sure why but as I looked over my bare legs, and my shapely hips. Passing over my toned stomach and breasts and up to my shoulders, I just felt.... different. Past my shoulders I took in my neck and chin, cheeks, nose and finally my eyes. I gasped as I looked at my eyes. What used to be a soft shade of blue, a very light blue now a deep blue almost purple stared back at me.

I blinked. I blinked again. I tried several times of blinking and rubbing trying to figure out what happened. No matter what I tried I couldn’t change the color. So after a little while I sighed and went to put on my clothes, when once again I stopped and looked in the mirror.