Chapter 29 It was blissfull

 Caution-Violence

My body broke. Every bone snapped all at the same time. Instantaneously realigning themselves. My body flew off the table straight at Miguel. I felt no pain, I felt nothing but enraged hatred, pure and simple, but I had no idea what was going on. One second I'm lying there watching my babies, and knowing I'm about to die and the next I'm flying through the air. Like what the hell?

Did you miss me? A voice I had never been more grateful for said.

Oh god! I cried internally You came I whispered, with so much emotions I could barely contain myself.

Damn straight I did She said and I swear it was as if the world had actually stopped mid flight, it was and felt amazing.

Well I've never been happier in my life to see someone, or think them? I wasn't sure how to phrase that.

She chuckled a little and I felt her excitement bellowing through me, almost wrapping around the rage that was spread throughout my body, mixing the two into an unbelievable strength. I felt rejuvenated, and I felt ready to tear his throat out. Lets do this she growled with menace.

With that the world shifted back, and my flying resumed. I held a backseat to her as she took over, guiding the Wolf form that now housed my human body. I felt free, strengthened, I felt like I could take on the world.

Miguel ducked out of the way, and in a instant was across the room, staring at me wide eyed.

"No!" He yelled anger replacing the happiness he had about skewering my babies and I. "You can't, your human you stupid bitch" She didn't wait for an invitation, my Wolf flew with grace and deadly speed, her claws extended as she made a quick move anticipating Miguel effectively slicking through his left arm. Deep and raggedly cut, her claws shredded the flesh on his arm. He screamed in pain and swung his other arm around trying to hit us. Her head whipped around and her jaws clamped down on his wrist, separating his hand from his body in a swift flick.

His screams were like music to our ears as we began to tear through him, dodging his blows, not letting him have time to think about shifting. His body was split and tore in so many spots that it would kill him to change now.

My Wolf jumped and dodged a kick sent to our head and swung back around sinking her teeth into his inner thigh, ripping a huge chunk out as she tore her head away. Blood flooded the floor, and his screams enveloped over the cries of our babies, but that didn't matter, he was going to die.

Swinging forward she lunged, when his hand came up and touched our shoulder. In that split second I almost lost hope as our body fell motionless to the floor. His touch froze my nerves, froze my movements, froze everything. His touch had stopped me once again and I knew I was in shit.

Miguel was bleeding from everywhere and half his face was torn away, his tongue along with it, leaving him unable to talk. Unfortunately we didn't rip off his other hand. I had forgotten that his touch could render me useless, I hadn't even thought about why it didn't when I was giving birth, for once that would have come in handy, but now.... Now I wasn't sure what would happen. We needed to get him to let go.

Miguel stood above us, half crouching down as hes one good eye looked at us. I could see how angry he was, how badly he wanted to kill us, but in that second I also realized we had him.

He had no other hand, and if he removed this one he would be dead in an instant. He had nothing and could do nothing, in other words he was dead no matter what happened. We just had to wait for the others to get there.