Chapter 20 Who says no to Pickles?

Two weeks. Two long ass weeks we have been stuck here. Not really that I am complaining honestly I do love it here, but I miss home. King Marcus allotted Pen and Daddy and Gar to go back home last week to catch up on pack business and to continue the search for that girl. No one knows why King Marcus wants her, but really no one asked. Its not our business anyway.

No one heard from Prince Miguel, in fact he has completely disappeared. I knew King Marcus was worried, especially for me and the babies. Before I got pregnant no body told me it would only be about a four and a half months of being pregnant. No one told me, dumb asses. So now I had four months. Basically I had started to develop a bit of a tummy, don’t judge I like to eat. That and the fact that there are two in there.

Okay so the double chocolate cake helpings and massive amounts of cookies I could have held off on but come on.... Its just so yummy.

Ash and Cay have been falling over themselves trying to 'accommodate' my moods. Mostly they are just for the fun of watching them run around with their tails between their legs. I secretly think that King Marcus and his mate Annabelle have been having a blast watching the show.

I have also had a chance to become closer with Matty and his mate Gloria. She is a wonderful girl when you get past the attitude. I also found out that the girl who was hitting on my mate was her sister. Unreal right? Ya I thought so too. I wont say that Gloria and I will be friends but I will say shes not.... shes not.... ya Okay I got nothing I really don’t like her I lied. Shes a bitch, just like her sister. I’ve been secretly wondering if this mate thing is real, I for some reason think its staged. Matty doesn’t show her near the amount of affection one would show a mate. I mean if you look at the King and Queen you see love, full blown can't get enough, love.

I have gotten to know a lot of the staff and some of the other families that live here or around here and they are wonderful.

I have also started working with King Marcus on matters of the were people. So far I have actually been of some help. There was an issue with funding for one community where they needed more money for a new building. Turns out that one of the dignitaries that is stationed there had been scamming and taking unnoticeable amounts of money. I say unnoticeable because it was under a five thousand dollar mark. Seven years he had been saying that that five grand a month was going to paying certain people, but when I looked into it, those people didn’t exist.

Problem solved, they took a look at his bank account and found a rather large sum of money. He was stripped his tittle and sent to the were-prison. I mean ya I feel bad but come on, that guy was taking money from little kids mouths. There was a shelter that that money was meant to go to and he had cut it down, thinking no one would see it so he would get away with it.

For the people who thought I was a waste of space sure found out fast that I could make a difference. I also helped with redirecting money in other places, so basically I am now a glorified accountant.

Right now though I am chilling with Cay and Ash and Matty, in one of the games rooms. I had challenged them to a game of call of duty. I know I was crap at playing but that didn’t mean I couldn’t use my 'wilds' to ascertain a lead. Chuckling I did just that.

“Baby” I whined, to both Cay and Ash. Matty just looked at me with a sly smile he knew what I was doing “Could one of you get me an apple?”

“Sure” they both jumped up, dropping their controllers on the ground not pausing the game. They both glared at each other, it was funny. I laughed silently as they both walked to the door.