Chapter 10, A complete Unknown

Chapter 10, A Completed Unknown

Cay kept my legs wrapped around his waist as he walked us up the stairs. Not once did he break eye contact. Slowly almost painfully slow he walked up the stairs. I could feel his erection pressing against my core as he walked, it was so hot. I had never had sex before and right now I should be freaking out but I am so damn excited. His green eyes watched my face for a reaction as he stepped into my room.

In all honesty I didn’t care where we were, there was something feral inside me and this holding off was killing me. I could feel something in me yelling ' Mate, claim mate' she had a melodic voice, but right now I was to busy looking at Cay to hear her.

“Are you sure about this?” he asked as his eyes began to darken, sending a shiver down my spine in anticipation.

I couldn’t speak so I just nodded. I was shaking I was so excited. He moved us over to the bed and in a gentle movement, laid me down. He hovered over me just looking at me, taking me in. I could feel his hands begin to move from behind me, snaking their way around my back, over top of my stomach. Slowly he began to lift my shirt, raising it inch by painful inch. His hands trailed as he lifted the shirt over my head, exposing my bare skin and blue lacy bra. I heard a soft groan as his eyes roamed over me.

I couldn’t help the shiver pass over my body. Just the look on his face as my shirt was pulled off me made my heart hammer and my body heat up. His eyes drank me in as if I was the only thing in the world to him.

I was so engrossed in his eyes that I didn’t notice at first he was kissing me. My lips tingled from his soft, warm pressure. God I wanted him. I lifted my hands and tugged his shirt, trailing my hands over his rock hard stomach and sculpted chest, raising the shirt as I went. I loved the feel of his muscles constrict as my fingers touched him.

I threw the shirt away from us and just stared, mesmerized by his beautiful body. I have seen him naked many times but anytime I thought of it in a sexual way I would snap my head away and focus on something else. Now though, now I could look. Hell I could do anything I wanted to him. And boy was I gonna.

I smiled at him as his kisses began again, planting one first on my lips, then my cheek, then neck. He trailed them down to my collarbone and my hands flew to his soft hair. I gasped as he nipped my skin, it felt so good. Snaking his hand around my back he unclasped my bra, pulling it off slowly to release my breasts.

He didn’t waist time looking, his mouth moved downwards, pulling my breast to his lips and licking my nipple. I groaned and unintentionally bucked my hips. I felt him smile as he took me into his mouth, sucking and nipping making my nipple rock hard.

One of his hands moved down to my jeans and began to unbutton them. I was so turned on and not thinking clearly I just laid there for him. I didn’t have much experience, well I had none in this department but I figured he was having fun undressing me and I would let him have his fun.... for now.

Taking my other nipple into his mouth he began to nip and suck, making that rock hard as well as he began to slip my jeans down my legs. I lifted my butt just a bit to make it easier. I then realized he took off my panties as well, leaving me completely bare and exposed. My first reaction was to cover myself but I thought better of it and laid there naked for him. His head pulled back as he knelt in between my legs. Raising himself up he stared down at me. Once again the look in his eyes make me hotter then hell and I could feel myself getting wet.

He moaned in a deep breath, his eyes closed, just breathing deep. Opening his eyes slowly he looked at me from my eyes down my neck, breasts, stomach and ended at my core. His smile was so wide I was sure his face would break.