Avia's Story

Third Person (in this book Avia will be the same age as Emmi, so twelve)

Avia Colette Butler waits on the curb for her mother to pick her up. Her brothers play fight behind her. She sees the white van pull up. The boys race to the car as avia trails behind.

"Hi boys! Hi princess!" Her mom calls. Avia smiles, but as soon as she turns away she rolls her eyes. She climbs in the car with her three brothers, Daxton, Brock d Gavin. She's the only girl so living in a house full of boys she's often babied and treated more special, but Avia hates it.

On the way home she stares out the window. Her brother babble on.

And when they climb out Colette helps Avia out although she doesn't need it. She walks in the big house to be greeted by her father.

"Hi princess!" He says, picking her up and hugging her. Avia struggles under his arms and pleads to be let down annoyed. Blondie, her dog, races over and tackles her. Avia let's out giggles amd pets Blondie as Shay scolds the dog.

"Be careful! Blondie go outside, now!" He says. Colette opens the door and the dog wines, but goes outside. Shay picks Avia up and sets her on the counter to check for bruises and scratches.

"Dad, I'm fine!" Avia argues.

"I'm just trying to help Av. " He says.

"Dad, I'm OKAY." She states bolder, hopping off th counter. Shay just shrugs and let's her walks off. Avia grumbles and enters her pink room she wishes were blue.

Avia's tired of being treated like a baby, but her loving parents can't help it. They lost their soon to be baby girl, also their first child. So from the start Avia was babied. She never seemed to be in trouble or yelled at.

Her parents rarely let her alone and Sue can't keep he rdoor shut unlike her brothers. From smiley face pancakes to stupid nicknames, Avia's read to break free.

Sure she likes all to the love, but all she wants in some independence.