Who is it?|Avia

It's early Sunday morning and I wake up the aroma of pancakes. I stretch and hop out of bed.

I get greeted by Gavin, who's at the stove.

"Where's mom and dad?" I ask, taking a seat.

"Grocery shopping. Apparently they didn't want to take three annoying little kids and a teen with." He says laughing. I smile.

"Seems reasonable,"I pause and glare, "I am not annoying nor a little kid!" He laughs and slides a plate in front of me.

"I'm just playing with you!" He smiles. I hear a few loud voices and feet.

Brock and Daxton run in with their matching Batman pajamas.

"Hungry!" Daxton yells. I laugh. He giggles and gets on to a stool. Gavin gives them their food. He gets his own and stands in front of us.

"Where mommy and daddy?" Brock asks.

"Shopping." Gavin answers.

"Widout me?!" Daxton aks in his adorable three year old voice. I giggle. A toothy grin spreads on his face when he hears us laugh.

We laugh and talk some more. I couldn't ever imagine my world different. I love my siblings, my sweet brothers. Sometimes I would wish for a little sister, but I love these boys to death.

"Spida-man!" Daxton points at the tv.

"Full words?" Gavin asks like a parent would.

"We watch spider man!" He shouts. A smile tugs at my lips.

"Close enough." Gavin shrugs and goes to the TV. While he's doing that Brocko talks to me about the new episode of Power Rangers.

When Gavin gets it on the little boys turn their attention to the screen. I finish up and take my dish to the sink.

I'm about to head to my room when I hear a soft knock.

"I'll get it. " I say to Gavin
He nods and take the boys' dishes.

I walk over in my pajamas, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Who is it?" I ask. I wait. Nothing. "Who--"

I hear soft crying. I pause. I open the door to see the girl from the woods.

Emmi.