The EMail

Adams Point of View
The office seems so empty with out Max and Ross. Maybe I should talk with everyone and ask for ideas to make the offices more successful. I called everyone to a emergency meeting but that didn't work so I told them that there was going to be donuts and some how that worked quite well.
(A-Adam B-Barney R-Red M-EM T-Tim)

A- Thank you all for coming.
T- I'm only here because you promised me broccoli!
A- Tim, you have a problem.
T- I know.
A- Anyways, I notice that the office has been a little empty seance Max and Ross left, so I wanted to see if any of you know any YouTubers around here that might be interested in working here.
M- Nope.
B- I donts knows anyone
R- I do! Her name is [YouTube Name]! Here I'll show you a video she just uploaded.
A- Not bad not bad at all! How many subs dose she have?
B- Oh I knows! She has 1,700,000 subs abouts to hits 2,000,000!
M- To be honest it would be nice not to be the only girl here.
T- I think the real question we are all asking. Is she hot.
A- What? No! Tim, you are the only person who thinking that!
T- I was just wondering.
R- So Adam, what do you think about her?
A- Ok guys, I think we have a new recruit to the office.

Your Point of View
"Hellllooo everybody my name is [YouTube Name] and welcome back to another Hide and Seek adventure! Now as most of you know I am the Queen of Hide and Seek and I will take all of you down! Anyways let's get started!"

Time skip
"Ok 30 seconds left and you all know my rule I have to run around. Ok I don't see any seeker.....Oh wait NO NO NO NO NO RUN RUN RUN AHHHHHH NO I CANT BELIEVE IT I LOST!! Well anyway guys hope you enjoyed this video if you did make sure you like and subscribe for more daily video! And always remember that every day is an adventure! Bye!" I stopped recording and started to edit it when I get an email. "What's this? I never get emails." I opened it up and it read:

Dear, Y/N
My name is Adam also know as Skydoseminecraft. Anyways I wanted to ask you if your interested of working at the offices because I seen your work and it's amazing And Red is a huge fan of your work. I also herd you live here So give me an answer when your ready.

Adam

Did Adam really send this to me? I mean I'm not that good am I? I well I do almost have 2,000,000 subscribers and 500,000,000 views so I can see that but me working with them will be a dream come true. I should write Adam back.

Dear, Adam

I accepted your offer I will love to work with you.

Y/N

Well it's really short, but it get to the point. I sent it a waited for a response. "I guess I can record a song to speed up time." I went upstairs into my room and started to record me singing Locked Away by Maroon 5.

One I finished my video I opened my laptop seeing if Adam responded.

Dear, Y/N

Great! I'll send you the location and bring your setup tomorrow. You won't be recorded tomorrow because we will be showing you around and making you a schedule. See you tomorrow at 9:00 AM.

Adam

I have no idea what I got into but I bet it's going to be a blast.