GTA Video

I woke up around 7:15am and put on a black tank top with a red and black flannel on top and blue skinny jeans with my Golden high tops.

I went into the kitchen and make bacon and eggs and got a phone call from Red

I went into the kitchen and make bacon and eggs and got a phone call from Red. "Hey Red what's up!" "Nothing much it just my car broke down." "Doesn't Barney have a car?" "Yeah but Adam wanted him to come in early to help get the schedules done on time so he's not here." "Ok fine I'll give you a ride. Send me your address." "I already did!" "Ok I'll be there in 15 minutes!" "I'll be waiting!" I hanged up and got on my motorcycle. I got to Red's house seeing him out side on his phone. "Here you go." I handed him a helmet and we both jump on as I started the motor. "Thanks. Hey Y/N?" "Yeah?" "I want to get to know you better so that we can become good friends!" "Ok ask away!" "What's your favorite color?" I gave him a glare. "Really. What's your favorite color! Come on what are we 10?!" "Come on it's just a question!" "Fine it's [Favorite Color]." "Ok favorite.....TV show!" "[Favorite TV Show]." He ask me a bunch of questions all the way to the offices. We both got off and I started walking into My offices and started up my computer when EM walks in and handed me my schedule. I looked at it and the first thing on it was a GTA video for Adams gaming channel then a Real Life Do Not Laugh after that a Hide And Seek with Jess later. I started up GTA and got into a call with Adam, Barney and Red.
(A-Adam B-Barney R-Red Y-You)

A-Hey guys Sky here and welcome back to another super mega awesome death run and I'm going with Bernie, [GTA Username] and YouTube sensation Red Vector!
R-That's Me guys!
A-ok lets start up the game!
Y-oh great I'm on a team with Adam!
A-yeah!
Y-don't you dare jump off
A-no promises!
R-alright Barney we are the dream team.
B-dreams teams right heres baby haha!
Y-yes we're running first!
A-they can't see me if I'm off the radar! Haha fools
Adam ran out and Barney killed him Instantly.
A-What?! How?!
B-haha! I shoted you!
R-way to go Barney!
Y-you haven't won yet!
I got off the radar and booked it and got all the way to the end.
R-were are you Y/N?!
Y-I'm right here!
I came at then with a jet and blow them up.
A-wow! I can't believe i carried this team?!
Y-wow Adam you died at the start.
A-yeah but I supported you!
Y-whatever.
B-oks Red we have to go slows they wills nevers see us coming.
Barney and Red both walked out Crouch down and walking vary slowly. Me and Adam just shot them both in the head.
B-whats you canted seeing us?!
Y-we are the best I guess!
A-yeah! Dream team!
At the end of the video me and Adam won!
A-Y/N you are the Queen of Death Run!
Y-do you know the funniest thing? This is my first time playing!
A- well anyways guys hope you enjoy this video and check out everybody's channel because they are beautiful people and I'll see you later recruits bye!

Once he ended the video I logged off of Skype and walked out into the kitchen. I grabbed my coffee that I put in earlier opened it and walked back to my office to record a song. I was going to sing Drag Me Down by One Direction.

When I finish I see Red out side my door so I opened it. "Ready for Do Not Laugh Y/N?" "Ready as I'll ever be!"