Do Not Laugh

I walked into the Do Not Laugh area and started thinking of jokes. After setting everything up Adam started to do his intro.

A-hey guys Sky here and welcome to another Do Not Laugh. Don't forget to subscribe to office attics and if this video gets 50,000 likes Y/N will slap Me, Red and Barney!
Y-I'm down for that!
R-what?! No!
B- I likes to sees how's hard you'd hit
Y-pretty hard
B-wills see
A-anyways Who wants to make me laugh!
Y-I'll give it a shot! And I like to worn everyone that I may at may not have bad joke that you won't laugh at.
Adam turned around facing the shelfs with a bunch of fan made items. I told him to turn around and I had a long trench coat with a black fedora on.
Y-Did you bring.....the thing?
A-yeah here you go
He handed me Da Da the Dolphin and looked around seeing if anyone's around.
Y-good. Here
I handed him box which was in a box and in another and another box and another box. Ones he finally opened the last box it had a prop gun in side and Adam picked it up. I turned around and whisper to myself.
Y- ok I got the finger print now what.
Everyone started laughing.
A-hahaha good one Y/N
Y-ok make me laugh nerds
B- I wills
Barney walks away to go change into his joke and when he came back he had a Bikini on and walked up to me.
B- hi uhh I'm doing a report on Starbucks so can you please tell me what do you think of their coffee?
Y- oh my gosh Barney what is this?!
B-can you please tell me about their coffee
I covered my eyes trying not to laugh but I couldn't.
Y-hahaha Barney if I give you a point can you please put a shirt on?!
B-yeah I'll be back!
Barney came back and stand in the middle.
R-all right Barney are you ready to laugh
B-yous can trys red
R-oh I'll try
Red put on sun glasses and gave Adam fake money.
R-ok Barney you can turn around!
He turned around and saw that Adam was making it rain on red and red was dancing badly.
B-haha ok reds you get a point.
R-nice
A-turn around Red
Adam put on a hulk mask on and the hulk hands.
A-ready for this red?
R-I'm kinda scared
A-turn around red
Red turned and Adam went up to him a just grunted at him. Red was trying so hard not to laugh but he did.
A- wow I can't believe that work to be honest.
Y-ok Adam this is going to be the funniest joke ever to be done on do not laugh so turn around. Guys this is the joke.
A- oh no it the joke. Haha
I put on a wig that makes me look like I had a pixie cut and got everyone into place. I ask Adam to turn around and when he did me and red was sitting on the couch having a conversation.
R-so Y/N do you want to get some food?
Y- yeah.
We both walk up to Barney to order our food.
R- I'll have a cheeseburger with fries
B-would that be all sir?
R-yes
B- then your food would be coming up shortly
Red walked back to the couch and I started ordering me food.
Y- I would like to have a cheeseburger with fries please
B- sure and would that be all sir?
Y- yes but uhh I'm not a man
B- are you sure because you have short hair.
After Barney said that Adam started laughing.
Y- I'm sure
B- oh I'm sorry so are you a lesbian?
A- hahaha oh my gosh!
Y- What?! No! Some kid got gum stuck in my hair so I just cut it off
B- ok your order will be coming up soon.
A-oh my gosh he just acts like that never happened.
Y-did I make you giggle.
A- I'm crying! How did you come up with that?
Y- that actually happened to me!
A-really?!
Y-yeah it was a long time ago when I had a pixie cut.
A-Wow that was just wow
R- well I'm going to make Y/N laugh
Red put on a Matt Damon picture on his face and just started at me. I didn't laugh but I really wanted to.
R- oh come on
Y-sorry red the rules are simple if I don't laugh then you don't get a point.
R-fine.
I didn't laugh at Barney's or Adams joke ether.
A-I can't believe it. Y/N won
Y-yeah I did!
R-how?!
B-she didn't laugh at any of our jokes!
Y-I wanted to
A- anyways guy I hope you enjoy Do Not Laugh and make sure you check out these guys channels because their beautiful people and I'll see you later recruits bye!
I walked into my office after we finished the video and looked at my schedule to see what's next. I had to record another music video and after that play hide and seek with Jess. I started looking through my phone trying to find the perfect song and picked Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake.

By the time I finished Adam comes into my office.
"It's time for Hide And Seek!" "Ok I'll be on in a second!" "Great!" I wonder what's going to happen in hide and seek? I herd that Jess is a crazy shipper. I hope she doesn't ship me with some one.