The EX Strikes

I'm sitting on my couch eating my breakfast when an unknown number calls me. "Hello?" "Hey Y/N! It's been awhile." "Who is this?" "You don't remember me?! Have you forgotten what we had?!" "Wait! Eli?!" "That's right!" "How did you get my number!" "Well after you changed it I called [Best Friend] and she gave it to me." "I told you I never want to see you again!" "What?! Came on! You still love me." "No I don't! If you ever call me again I will change it again!" "Ok ok I'll will never call you again promise." I hanged up and threw my phone on the couch. "Uhh why?! Uhh I better get to work!" When I was about to walk out the door my phone goes off again. "Uhh I thought I told you not to call me again!" "Oh sorry Y/N!" "Max?! Oh I'm so sorry I thought you were someone else!" "It's fine. Who did you think I was?" "My EX." "Oh so he called you?" "Yeah about a minute ago." "Sorry about that. Maybe I should call you later then." "No it's fine what do you need?" "Well I wanted to let you know that there's a house for sale near us and thought you might want a bigger place." "Thanks for telling me this but I think I'm fine for now." "Ok well if you change your mind then give me a call!" "Alright bye Max." "Bye
Y/N." He hanged up and I hoped on my bike and drove to work. I sat down at my desk waiting for Adam, Red, Max, and Ross to call me on Skype so we can play cops and robbers then James came in. "Hey umm Y/N?" "Yeah?" "Theirs someone here to see you." "What?" "Yeah he said you two are close." "Ok I'll check it out." I walked over to the front and saw Eli. "What are you doing here?!" "I came to see you." "James can you give us a minute?" James left the room. "I came to see you!" "What?! Why?! If you can't tell I'm at work trying to make a living!" "I want you back!" "That's never going to happen now please leave." "Why?!" "Please I'm asking you nicely." "Your going to have to do better then that!" "Get out now." "Or what are you going to hit me!" I walked up to him and punch him in the jaw hard. "Yeah." "Your going to pay for what you did!" "What did I do?" "Punched me!" "No I defended myself." "Whatever I'll get you back!" He turned around and left then I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. "You alright?" I turned around and saw Adam. "Adam! You didn't see...." "You nail that guy in the jaw yeah! Your stronger then I thought." "Yeah sorry I didn't want to make a scene." "Don't worry about it. Hey what did he do to you that made you hate him?" "He made out with my ex best friend." "Ouch! That must've hurt." "It did." "Come on let's play some cops and robbers." "Alright." I walked over to my computer gotten into a call with everyone and joined the game.

A- hey guys Sky here and I'm here with Max! TimTim, Y/N and YouTube Sensation Redvactor!
Y- ok my gosh is it really him?!
R- believe it.
T- Can I have an autograph?!
R- No.
A- Anyways we are going to play some cops and robbers now who's the warden.
M- Tim! I vote Tim
Y- second!
T- come on guys you know I suck at this?!
M- exactly!
The game starts and I ended up in a cell with Max.
Y- Oh hey Max!
M- hey buddy!
R- if Jess was here she would be nonstop shipping.
A- true so I'll replace her!
T- Adam No!
Y- Please Adam I'm begging you!
M- Don't do this!
R- do it Adam do it!
A- I ship Y/n and Max! I also ship Red and barney!
T- I'm so glad I don't have a ship name.
A- well I'll give you one!
T- No! If I open your door will you not make one?!
A-yeah.
Tim opened the door and Adam ran away then red came over and opened our door.
M- thanks red.
R- no problem man.
All three of us ran to the warden's office and up the stairs but Tim killed us all.
A- Hey guys!
T- you'll never escape my prison!
Y- Max I have an idea!
M- what?
Y- Adam and Red cover us.
I started braking the top block and Max did the bottom one.
M- come on!
T- what? What did you do?
Y- oh nothing we're still suck in the prison.
M- yeah it's not like we are outside or anything!
R- that would be crazy!
A- why would we be outside if it's nice and moldy inside!
T- I have a feeling your lying to me.
R- what makes you say that?
T- this!
Tim shot an arrow at Red and killed him.
R- come on I was so close!
M- come on Y/N! We're almost there!
Me, Max and Adam all made it to the boat while Red keeps on getting killed.
A- Anyways guys thank you so much for watching!
R- No!
Y- haha reds not going to make it!
M- bye Red!
R- no!
A-haha don't forget to check out everyone's channel and I'll se you later recruits bye!

After Adam ended the video I took out my mic and started recording Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift.

~Time Skip to End of the Day
At Home

I got ready for bed jump on my bed and fell fast asleep. I wake up and I fet like my head was lighter. I walked into my bathroom and saw that my hair was cut. "What?! Who did this?!" I ran back to my bed and saw a note on my night stand.

So you think you could just punch me and get away with it?! Nope so I took away your hair!
This better teach you a lesson to never mess with me. And if you try anything I will come in you house and shave your head clean.

"I need to get out of here?!" I got out my phone and call Max. "Max!" "Hey are you ok?" "No I'm not ok!" "What's wrong?" "What's wrong is that my ex boyfriend broke into my house and cut my hair off!" "What?! What kind of a person dose that?!" "A psycho ex boyfriend that's who. So is that house still available?" "Yeah no one has even made an offer." "Great! No all I have to do it make a hair appointment." "Why?" "Because I'm not going to look like this?! I look way better in a pixie cut." "I'll see you tomorrow then?" "Yeah see ya then." "Bye Y/N!" "See ya Max."