Ship Name?!

I hop on my computer and started getting into a call with Adam, Red, Barney and Jess and jumped right in the game.

(J-Jess)
J-hey guys Jess here and I am here with Adam, Red and Y/N. And we are doing another Hide and seek and how this works is that one of us is going to be the dad who try's to find the kids. So let's get started!
R-Y/N this way!
I followed Red into a bedroom and told me to lay on the bed next to him.
Y-Jess is never going to find us!
A-Oh hi Jess! Umm how about you don't tag me and I'll- *Jess tags him
J-welcome to college!
A- now where's Y/N and Red?
R-nowhere
As soon as Red said that Jess walks in.
J-yes yes yes yes!
A-what?
J-Adam come here
Adam walks in still confused.
A-oh you found them
J-what don't tag them I and imagine something here. It perfect!
R&Y-What's perfect?!
A-don't tell me you're doing another-
J-[Ship Name]!!!
Y-What?
J-it's your ship name!
R- great she going to write another fanfic isn't she.
A-yeah sorry Red
J-it's perfect! Adam can you describe any [Ship Name] moments?
A-well Y/N took Red on a Motorcycle ride.
J-real?! Omg so Red had his hands around
Y/N?!
Y-yeah or he'll fall off
J-but he still had his hands around her!
R-well at least I'm shipped will a girl and not Barney.
A-Jess we only have 10 seconds!
J-oh!
Me and Red ran but they got Red. I ran out the window and Adam tried so hard to tag me and he was so close but I got away.
A-No!
Y-Yes I can't believe I got away!
Right when I said that the chat popes up saying I won.
Y-Yes I Won!
R-I can't believe it.
J-Well anyways guy thank you so much for watching and don't forget to check out these guys channels and spam [Ship Name]! I'll you in the next one bye.

After Jess finished her recording I got an email from a fan. "What this is so cool!" As I said that Adam walked in. "What's cool?!" "Some fan did a remix on Love Yourself by Justin Bieber!" "Play it!" "Ok!"

After the song it was 10:00PM so I got into my car and drove back home. I got out some leftover and sat on the couch watching [Favorite TV Show]. Then I jumped into bed and fell sleep fast. Before I left Adam said that we're going to one of his friends house. I wonder who they could be?