Going To Pax Day 1

Today is the day were we are going to Pax! I'm so excited I have no idea what I'm going to wear. I jumped right out of bed and put on a white short sleeved shirt with a black Jacket and some blue ripped up jeans and black shoes with a light brown bag.

 I jumped right out of bed and put on a white short sleeved shirt with a black Jacket and some blue ripped up jeans and black shoes with a light brown bag

I walked to my kitchen and grabbed some breakfast grabbed my bags and walked out the door. I got into my black car and drove all the way to the airport to meet up with everyone at the entrance. Once I finally got there I see everyone out side so I walked over. "Hey guys!" "Y/N?! You're finally here!" "Sorry traffic anyways how long until the plane takes off?" "In 20 minutes!" "Really?! Let's go then!" We all rushed and got on the plane just in time. I am so happy that I got to sit next to Ross instead of some weird guy that I don't know. I look over and saw Max and Tim talking and Adam playing with Baby Mason with Alesa. Me and Ross talked a lot! We mostly about Anime, his katana collection, and about our past.
~Time skip to the airport

We all grabbed our bags and Adam called a rental car once it got here Tim sat up front and Max, and Ross were in the third row and me, Barney, and Red were in the second row but Adam, Alesa and Mason got into a different car because we all can't fit.on the car ride I just put headphones on and listen to Locked Away by Adam Levine and layer my head on the window. (video up top) We all met up at
[Favorite Restaurant] and sat down in a both. We talked, laughed and smiled a lot but after a while we drove to our rental house and picked our rooms. Adam, Alesa and Mason got the master bedroom, Barney and red shares a room with two queens and Tim, Ross and, Max shared a room and I volunteer to sleep on the couch. It was late and we all wanted a good nights rest for Pax so we all fell asleep fast. In two days is when me and Adam will perform at Pax and I'm kinda nervous even though we practiced almost every day but I'm never good with crowds so hopefully we will do good.