New Hair Style

~At Work

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my Starbucks Vanilla frappé and ran into Adam. "Hey Y/N Wow! What happened to your hair?!" "It's a long story. My ex broke into my house and cut it. So I was wondering if I can go to the hair salon after Do Not Laugh then go look at a house with Max?" "Your asking me?" "Well your the boss." "Oh right. Yeah you can go." "Great! And let me guess, you're in here for a RedBull." "You know me so well." He walked over to where I was at and gave me a side hug. "Ready for your first Do Not Laugh?" "Nope!" I just walked away and into my office. I got into a call with Adam, Red, and Barney and started getting my props ready. Once we were all ready Adam start doing his intro and I was in his skin mocking him in the background.

A- Y/N what are you doing?
Y- what does it look like I'm mocking you.
A- anyways guys slap that like button and if this video gets 50,000 likes I promise you that nothing is going to happen! Alright who's in the middle? Alright Y/N!
Y- Ye
B- I do joke!
A- you can do it Barney!
Y- your not going to make me laugh.
B- we'll sees. Red! it's the joke.
A- oh my gosh it's...The Joke!
I turned around and saw a tree and Barney walked over to it.
B- hmm i hungry maybes I could pick an apple?
So Barney broke a leaf and Apple dropped down with a gun.
R- you trying to eat my people?!
B- what?!
Red started firing the gun and killed Barney.
Y- uhh Barney you get a point.
B- yahler!
A- alright Barney turn around.
I look over and saw that Adam was dressed as DJ Khaled and Red dressed as an agent so we walked over.
R- you can come in.
We walked in and I was thinking to myself what's about to happen the Adam kept on punching holes in the room saying DJ Khaled quotes. Of course Barney laugh and so did I.
A- did I do good?
B- haha yeah you get point.
A- yea! Make me laugh Red.
R- oh I'll make you laugh Adam.
Looked at Red and saw that he changed his skin into a an ugly duck and started talking in a deep voice.

R-Got any grapes?Adam was dyeing of laughter so was I

R-Got any grapes?
Adam was dyeing of laughter so was I.
A- Just take it Red just take it!
R- alright!
Y- are you ready for this Red.
R- No
Y- great nether am I so turn around!
I was on a bike riding around Red then stopped at an room which looked like my office and started typing on the computer. Then I got up and got on my bike and lied on a bed and did the same thing all over again.
A- Y/N what is this?!
I stopes and looked the other way the I turned around dramatic.
Y- My life is the joke.
Everyone started laughing and I swear that I heard Adam fell off his chair.
A- oh my gosh Y/N!
R- Here.
Red walked over to the score board and place a sponge block.

~Time Skip

Everyone had two points and I was up to make Barney laugh so I put on a John Cena skin and took out an invisible splash potion. I walked behind him and got out my splash potion and told Barney to turn around.
Y- You can't see me! You can't see me!
And before I said it for the third time I threw the potion at me feet.
Y-You can't see me!
B-Haha A+
Y- Wait. That worked?! Yes!
A- well anyways guy thank you so much for watching whatever this was. And I'll see you later recruits bye!

After the recording I ended the call and grabbed my wallet, keys, and my phone and headed out the door. I hopped on my motorcycle and drove to the hair salon and went in side. "Hi I'm the one who called this morning." "Right so are you looking to dye it or just a cut?" "Can you do both?" "Sure! Come with me." I followed her to her setup and told her what I wanted and she delivered. "Alright tell me what you think." She turned me around so that I was facing the mirror and I loved it.

"It's wonderful! Thank you so much

"It's wonderful! Thank you so much." "No problem." I followed her to the front and payed but I felt someone tap my shoulder so I turned around and saw Max. "Max what are you doing here?" "I came to see you!" "I thought we were going to meet at your place?" "Nope. Ross just dropped me off here so we can just go straight to the house." "Well ok then I'll meet you outside." "Sounds good." I walked out side and saw Max waiting for me outside. "Ready to go?" "Ye." I giggled and put me helmet on and handed him his. We both hopped on and Max put his arms around me I stated the motor and drove to the house. Once we got there we saw that there was a open house going one so we walked inside and looked around and I really like the house. It has two floors with four rooms and two baths also it has a big backyard with a pool. "Max I really like this house!" "I'm glad. So are you going to buy it?" "Yeah I'm going to make an offer right now." "Ill wait outside." He started walked outside but I grabbed his shoulder and stopped him. "Nope. Your coming with me." "What?" "Yep you found this house your going to help me make an offer." "Well ok then." We walked up to the owner and made an offer. "The house is yours!" "Really?!" "Yep! You and your boyfriend are going to like it here." "Oh his not my boyfriend." "Yeah we're just friends." "Alright so I'll show were to sign on the contract." "Sounds good!" I finally finished the paper work and drove Max back home but before he went inside he stopped and looked at me. "Thank you." "For including you? Yeah no problem." "No for being me friend." Then he walked inside and closed the door. I hopped on my bike with a smile on my face and drove back to work. Once I walked in Adam had a worried look on his face. "Did you get it?!" "Yep." "Really?! Awesome! Nice hair." "Thanks." I walked into my office got out my mic and started making a music video called All Of Me by John Legend.