A Day With Red

(play song when told please)
Beep! Beep!Beep! "Uhh what time is it? What?!it's 8:40! I'm going to be late!" I jumped out of bed and put on my [Favorite Quote] shirt with some light blue jeans and my Golden high tops. I ran out the door and hoped on my neon green motorcycle and put on a matching helmet and got on the road.

Once I got there I see Adam, Red, and Barney run out of the offices and started looking at my motorcycle

Once I got there I see Adam, Red, and Barney run out of the offices and started looking at my motorcycle. "Wows is this yours?!" "Yep all mine." "Well come inside Y/N I have a feeling that your going to fit in just fine." Adam escorted me inside and gave me a tour of the offices. "So Y/N did you get your stuff?" "Oh shoot! I was in a rush I forgot all about that!" "Do you think you can get it?" "Yeah but I need someone to help me." "Red can go with you! He doesn't have any plans for an hour." "Perfect! I'll be waiting outside." I walked out to my bike and waited for Red and after awhile Red came out with Adams vlog camera. "Alright guys Adam gave me the camera so I vlog Our newest YouTuber at the Offices [YouTuber Name]!" Then he points the camera at me. "Yep that me!" Then back to himself. "And check out her awesome motorcycle! It's Green but I prefer red." "Do you know the funniest thing my favorite color is [Color besides green]. I just thought that neon green would look awesome with the black!" "You my friend picked the best color! Anyways me and Y/N are going to her place to get her computer even though she was supposed to bring it earlier." "Let's just go already!" "Alright alright no need to get Feisty!" "Here." I handed him an extra helmet and hoped on my bike. "What are you waiting for an invitation?" "No it just I have to ride on the back." "Come on you big wuss I don't bite." "Hey I'm not a wuss!" "Then jump on!" He walked over hoped on the back. "Hold on!" I yelled and he put his arms around my waist, I started the motor and droves off. We finally reach my house and hoped off my bike. "Uhh we finally made it." As I told off my helmet. "Wow nice place Y/N!" "Thanks! Let's get inside." We both walked inside to my office and started taking my setup down. Then Red starts heading towards the kitchen and opened my refrigerator to look inside. "Uhh Red what are you doing?" "Looking for food." "Haha well I can cook us something if you like?" "Really?! Are you sure?" "Yeah I'm a pretty good cook if I do say so myself." "Oh really let's see your cooking skills." "Oh I'll show you some skills!" I did some cool knife trick because I'm a bit of a show off. "Wow you're pretty good!" "Pretty good?" "Ok really good." "There we go!" "Anyways what type of channel do you have?" "My main channel is gaming and my second channel is music." "I didn't know you can sing?!" "Yeah but I don't sing in front of people." "Stage fright." "Yeah." "Well I want to her your voice so I'm going to play on of your videos!" "What no I hate my voice!" "To Late!"
(Play song and still read)
Red started a video and started dancing. "Hahah Red?!" "What it has a beat and it makes me want to dance! Come on!" He grabbed my hand and started dancing. "Come on Y/N don't be a wuss!" "In not!" "Then dance!" I started showing my awesome dancing skill and laughed. Then he showed me up so I just showed him up. We just dance through the whole song.
(Finish the song)

"Hahaha Y/N your a great singer!" "And your a great dancer!" "Well I don't like to brag but..." "Then don't." We laughed, grabbed my computer and other stuff and put it in my car. "Hey thanks Red for helping I had fun!" "So did I! We should do this again sometime." "Yeah I would like that." "Anyways we should get back or Adam is going to kill us for taking so long." "Yeah I'll drive." We both walked out of the house and got into my car and headed to the offices.

Once we got there Red carried me stuff in and set it into my new office next to Adams

Once we got there Red carried me stuff in and set it into my new office next to Adams. "What took you two so long?!" "Oh sorry Adam me and Y/N kinda had a dance party!" "Yeah sorry Adam. At least I didn't forget to bring my stuff!" "I just well anyways you two should get some rest tomorrow is Y/Ns first day of recording here." "Ok see you tomorrow Guys!" I walked out to my car and doves home. Wow today was amazing! I had so much fun with Red today and tomorrow is my first day of work. I better get some rest do I won't be late.