Going To Pax Day 3

I was sleeping on the couch when I felt someone touching my face. So I grabbed a hand then opened my eye and guess who I found........Tim. "Tim what are you doing?" "Sorry just checking if you're alive because.....it's almost time to go." I looked at the clock and see that it was already 8:00 so I got up, rushed into the bathroom and put on a sky blue and black leased dress with some silver shoes and silver earrings.

One I walked out I see everyone staring at me

One I walked out I see everyone staring at me. "What?" They were all speechless for a few seconds until Max finally spoke up. "Nothing it's just.....We never seen you in a dress before!" "Well now you have." "Anyways you should wear something over your dress so you can surprise everyone at Pax!" "Great idea good thing I packed my trench coat!" I walked over to my suitcase and took out my coat and wrapped it around myself and walked out the door and straight into the car. Once we finally got to Pax I swear that today's line is even longer then yesterday's line. We got out off the car and went to our same booths we had yesterday. After a hour or two it was time for me and Adam to do a sound check so me and him walked over and start warming up. A few minutes gone back and the stage manager came up to us. "The show starts in 10mins so get ready because Adams first then your duet then Y/N your the finale." I spoke up. "Thanks." Then he left and Adam change into his black tux and I took off my coat put on some makeup and got out my golden guitar Max got me for my birthday. Then the stage manager came back and told us that Adams needs to be on stage now so Adam and the manager left and I sat down on a couch and look at the TV screen waiting for Adams big performance. Not to long the announcer came out on the stage and began to speak. "Hello Pax! Today is a special day because get ready for your favorite singer/YouTuber Adam Dahlberge!" Everyone started to cheer and then Adam came out on stage and the music started to play.

As soon as the song was over I jumped off the couch and rushed to the stage one I got to it I hide behind the curtain until they announced me. "Wow Adam that was amazing!" "Thanks I have been practicing." "Well it sure sounded like it! Now ladies and gentlemen now is the duet you've been dying to here, please welcome Y/N L/N!" I came out on stage with my black normal guitar and started to play.

Everyone cheered and then the announcer came back on stage. "Wow! That was one of the best duets I have ever seen!" Everyone cheered and clapped and I swear I heard Ross saying something but I can't make it out. "Alright guys Now the moment you have been waiting for the resin why you came, please give it up for Y/N!" Everyone clapped and cheered and so I got out my golden guitar and started playing.

Once I finish everyone started going crazy. Once everyone died down I began to speak into the mic. "Thank you all for coming here to see us perform it means the world to us. And the reason why I did this song is because on the day I sang this song I realized something, something that changed my life and that was the office. They made me for who I am and gave me something that change my life and that was friendship. I never really had any real friends so I thought they were a wast of my time but then I met one of the most important people in my life and I thank you for that. So Adam, Red, Barney, Tim, Ross, Max, and everyone else......Thank You." After I said that everyone at the offices also Max, Tim and Ross came up on stage and we all did a group hug. My life has change but has changed for the better because Life is an Adventure, You Never know what's going to happen.