chapter 3

"Astrid Hofderson, how many times have I told you to be on time to my class?" Asked a shrilly Ms. Louis

I wouldn't know, I mean its not like I care to listen to everything you say.

"I'm sorry Ms. Louis, I promise it won't happen again" I say taking a seat next Ruffnut, who somehow managed to get here on time.

"Ruff!" I say pretending to pick up my pencil " whats she was she blabbing about?"

" Some school project that we have to research."

" What do we research?" I say  gasting a glance in Mrs.Louis' direction, but she was to busy scolding April for chewing gum in her class.

" We have to reaserach different countries" Ruffnut says also giving April a distateful look. Guess I forgot to mention how Ruffnut hates people who seek to much attention and do extra just to be noticed.

"Oh and," Ruff continues," she picks the partners and the topic"

Dang it

I turn around, my mind processing the informations and churning with possibilities.

I  could end up with Ruff, but knowing Ms.Lois she'll probably put me with someone intolerable. I sighed Oh well, fingers crossed  right?

" Good morning class " Mrs. Louis says turning her attention back to the group of students in front of her.

How is this  a good morning when I have to see your face? I think smirking at the thought.

" Good morning" we all mumble.

" Well as you probably heard by now  we are going to be starting our very own  research project"  She says as if she is expecting appluause or something. I half expected her to bet down on one knee and do jazz fingers. 

As if I scoff

We all stare back at her with blank glances.

You're going to be waiting for a while I thought to myself

" I love the excitememt " she says " you also should know that I will be picking your partners this time.. "

She didn't even get to finish because the whole class launched into fit a groans and complaints.

"Now, now you guys can't be with the same peolle all the time" she says giving me and Rufnut a pointed look. She continues," you have to branch out and get to know new people, this helps you to learn not only how to cooperate with others bit also on how to get a feel on others learning styles. I'll start with you Amanda...

Me and Ruffnut exchanged worried glances while Ms. Louis went along her list.

"Ruffnut with Heather" she announced "and Astrid with April"

WHAT!? Did I hear her right? Let me move my hair, did I near you right?

I looked at April who was looking like  she won the lottery or something. I truned to look at Ruffnut who looked at me, sympathy written all over her face. I try to cal  myself down and think about al, the positives on the situation. 

I could have been stuck with Sticky joe, who loves to stack all his food up and eat it at once . Not to mention he smells like baloney. (no offense to baloney lovers, but there is only so much baloney I can take)

It could have been Aaron Rogers who is  carries around his mirror 24/7. I can't work with someone who uses more hair gel than a  average teenage girl.

Or even Mia moon who talks more than April. Seriously, if you think that April is annoying Mia is the definition of bothersome.

My thoughts are soon interrupted by the bell signaling 2nd period, which causes to me shoot out of my seat and towards the door door, stopping only to wait o my best friend. 

A/n : whats astrid going to do about this april? IDK?
And yes @naralove13 Ruffnut is just like you♥ XD