chapter 7

"Did you hear that there was a new girl?" Ruffnut asked braiding her long hair.

We we're in the bathroom getting ready for 6th period gym, which happens to be my favorite class, because we get to do every sport and our coach is pretty chill.

" Really?" I asked, kind of distracted, fidgeting with my hair too.I was trying too make a crown braid around my head, but as usaul my hair was proving that its ability to cooroperate was inexsitent.

" Here,Ruffnut says, taking my bands from me and begans to tame my wavy hair.

" How are you doing that?"

" Your hair isn't as complicated as mine, smart one." She replies, finishing off my braid.

"Thanks mom!" I joke

" No child of mine will be walking around here with half finished braids" She declared raising her hand.

As we walked outside I noticed coach giving us the stink eye.

" It seems that some people have a habit of being fashionably late!" She says with a pointed look in our direction.

Are you kidding me we still had 30 seconds left!

" I'm sorry coach. I was surfing the crismson wave and had to haul it to ths ladies room" I said, trying to stay as straightfaced as possible." Ruffnut stayed to check on me."

" Very well Hofferson,I will excuse you two due to your lady problems".

" Thanks coach" Ruffnut said, as we hopped into the line with the others.

It was when I finally looked up, did I notice a teenage girl standing next to coach. She had jet black hair and green eyes and a blinding  confident smile.

"So girls, this is Heather and she is from.... where are you from again?

"Just a little town south of here called drago isle." Heather replied speaking for the first time. As she spoke I gave her the up and down look. She was wearing a black crop top with a short green skirt and her shoes were black vans. For her hair she had done a simple braid with silver earings. Something about her screamed fierce and confident.

I looked over at Ruffnut and caught her studying Heather too. She looked up and we both traded a look.

Hmm... it is about time we officially replaced April.

"Hi!" Astrid Hofferson!"I said striding forward, Ruffnut behind me." This is Ruffnut!"

" Hi I'm heather!"

"Yeah we heard, come sit with us!"  I said Me and Ruffnut hooking her arms through our as we headed towards the sitting area.

As we made our way to the table me and Ruffnut looked at each other and smirked.

April your time of being a copycat is over.

A/n: hey loves! How did  you like the story? Looks like theirs a new girl in the troupe. Comment and like folks!  I'll make another chapter soon! Thanks  NaraLove13 for the proof read♥