Chapter 6

"Mean girls?"

"No"

" 13 going 30?"

" Maybe.."

It's been going on like this for a while now. Hiccup said I could pick a movie, but every time I named one he would shoot it down.I mean who doesn't love mean girls (the first one of course, not the second one.) Regina George is the queen of mean girls.

" What do you want to watch?" I said finally frustrated with his lack of corporation.

"Something funny, but not too girly." He replied, putting his feet up on the couch.

" You know what?" I said, losing my patience" we're going to watch Clueless."

" What's that?" He asks, a look of confusion passing over his face.

"You don't know what Clueless is?!" I said in shock.

He has been missing out on life, even my dad has seen clueless.

" No,what is it?"

"Only one of the best cliche films ever!" I exclaim

" Whoa calm down" he says, putting up his hands in surrender" its never too late to try new things. Put it in."

I walks over to the TV and put  the DVD in and pressed play.I  turned off all the lights and brought in snacks to get the whole "movie theater feeling".

"Hiccup prepare to be amazed" I said sitting down next to him, and putting my feet up on his lap.

We had gotten halfway through the movie, before my eyelids began to droop, and I  soon feel into a blissful sleep.

* time skip*

I felt as if someone was gently pushing me up.

"Um.. Astrid ?" I heard.

Too late had I realized that I had fallen asleep on Hiccup's shoulder and wrapped my arm around his waist.

I blushed furiously, as I tried to upright myself. I looked over at Hiccup and noticed him smirking at me. 

"What?" I rolled my eyes,my blush fading.

"oh nothing, except you make the cutest noises when your sleep."

I was pretty sure I looked like a tomato now.

I punched him in the shoulder , earning a playful hurt look from him. 

"Good night Haddock!" I said making my way up the stairs and towards my room.

" 'night Astrid " he replied softly. 

*time skip*

As I got ready for bed I thought about Hiccup and how he said I looked cute when sleeping. For some reason that put a smile on my face.  

A/N:  Hey fam !! Wassup!? just wanted to tell you guys that I going to update,but y'all already know that the school year is tough sooo...yeah! how you guys like the Hiccstrid fluff? comment and tell meh! 

You guys check out my bestie NaraLove13  book when we met!!