Flirting and Shopping

"Meanwhile in Ron's room, "I told ya it would work!" gloated Ginny. Hermione and Ron sat on his bed holding hands. Harry loved seeing his two best friends finally happy after years of living in denial. Ginny was sitting on Harry's bed with her legs dangling over the edge. Harry sat on the floor in between the two beds once again almost in touching distance of Ginny. She kept swinging her legs and "accidentally" brushing against him. The contact was sending shivers throughout his entire body. "So when can we go to the condo?" asked Hermione. "I told Binky and Mindy we would be arriving next week. I rented it for the whole summer so we can have all the fun we want." Harry was inching his way closer to Ginny. She had begun to play with the hair on the back of his neck,which she knew was a sensitive spot for him. Lucky Ron had begun to read the latest Quidditch Weekly issue and didn't notice what was going on. Hermione was going over her checklist again but Harry noticed she would glance their way and grin,but never said anything. Ginny lifted her leg so Harry could move in between them, she knew they were being bold but flirting like this with Ron right in the room was exciting. "We should go shopping because I need a new swimsuit and some summer outfits for the beach." said Ginny. "I agree,my swimsuit is too small." said Hermione. Both of the guys groaned because they knew they were going to spend the whole day watching the girls try on clothes. "Just think about all the bikinis I will be trying on" Ginny whispered into Harry's ear. He had to catch his breathe as her lips barely touched his neck and he was sure his heart stopped. "I'm in when do ya want to go!" Harry knew he said it excitedly and tried to calm down. "Lets go today because we still have several things on the checklist to do."stated Hermione.

They apparated to Diagon Alley then walked to muggle London. Harry had stopped by Gringotts and got some galleons transferred to muggle money...he insisted on paying for the shopping spree, and the girls did argue they knew it was pointless. "Harry are you sure we can get whatever we need for the trip.?" asked Ginny. Harry watched as she bit her lower lip, she did that whenever she was worried about something. Ron and Hermione were in another part of the store looking around. "Ginny trust me when I say that it is my great pleasure to buy you all the skimpy swimsuits you want." Ginny grinned cuz he had the sexist look on his face, she leaned in closer to him and whispered in his ear "Maybe i'll pick out a couple of items for your eyes only." Harry gasped as she smirked and walked away swaying her hips back and forth. Oh this was going to be a great summer because he was sure Ginny Weasely was going to be the death of him. Two hours later they emerged from the store with Harry carrying six bags and Ron carrying four. They shrunk the packages so they only had to carry one bag each and decided to have lunch. They found a casual cafe and had a long lunch. Ginny continued flirting and teasing Harry during the lunch, her hands doing terrible things to his thigh and mind. Ron went to the loo and Harry decided for payback. He slid his hand on her bare thigh just below the hem of her shorts and whispered in her ear. "You know bad girls get punished in delicious ways." He kissed her neck and nibbled on her ear.