Friends Arrive

"So who else is joining us in this summer full of teenage excitement?" asked Ginny. Harry snapped to attention at the sound of her voice. So far it had just been the four of them alone in the house and Ron and Hermione were hard to keep track of here lately. Harry stared at the lovely vision in front of him,Ginny had taken to wearing as little as possible since they arrived. Today she was wearing an emerald green tank top and a pair of demin shorts that left little to the imagination. "Um...Neville and Luna will be here this afternoon, the rest of the group tomorrow." Harry was sitting on the deck overlooking the ocean only wearing swim trunks, sunglasses, and a smile. Ginny's heart skipped a beat, his skin had taken on a golden glow that did wonders for his complexion. She plopped down on thr same lounge chair and handed him the sunblock Hermione had loaned her. "Put some on my back?" "You know i could just do a sunblock charm?" "Yeah but it wouldn't be as fun." she said and wiggled her eyebrows at him. "Now put it on me." "Yes Princess." Harry mocked at her, he had taken to calling her princess lately and she didn't mind it one bit. "Are you sure there is going to be enough room for everyone? I mean you only have six bedrooms here." "Yeah, I figure most of the couples will end up sharing rooms...Ron and Hermione already have even though they don't think we know." Ginny giggled at this, they were trying has hard to make it seem like they weren't sharing a room. "Yeah Hermione is really fooling us by coming out of her room every morning. That bed hasn't been slept in since we got here." Harry was trying to concentrate on what she was saying but was more interested in getting a better view of her body. He really didn't know what was wrong with him...he had turned into a complete horndog since they got here. Ginny was making moaning noises that were making his mind and body wreck havoc. He leaned forward and began to nibble on her neck. "Are we still having the bonfire tomorrow night." Ginny didn't know how she was forming words with Harry's mouth on her neck. "Yeah." he mumbled. Just then they heard a distinctive pop. "I think guests are arriving." Ginny whispered. Harry now had his hands moving up and down her thighs. Harry knew he should stop but she tasted and smelt so good. "That would be Neville and Luna, I guessing we should go and greet them." "Yeah we really should." said Ginny as she turned so she was straddling Harry. She wrapped her arms around his neck and proceeded to attack his mouth. Harry obliged her and demanded entrance to her mouth with his tongue. Things were getting really heated when they heard someone cough. Both their heads snapped around and saw the group looking at them. Hermione, Neville and Luna were smirking...Ron was livied. "What are you too doing!" he screamed. " Well i think its pretty obvious we were making out." Ginny replied. They twins were there also with Katie Bell and Angelina Johnson. They were all grinning as Ginny removed herself from Harry's lap,but she continued to stay close by him. Harry's face was a bright red, being caught snogging your girlfriend by her brothers was dangerous business. He looked up and also Dean Thomas, Seamus Finneagan, Cho Chang, and Lavender Brown. Cho looked like she was about to cry...which he didn't understand. They had been over before they had started. Dean looked like he was ready to kill him. "Well lets show everyone the place." Ginny said as she grabbed Harry by the hand. Harry shrugged his shoulders and followed her. " Ya coming." he asked. Ginny wrapped her arm around his waist and he did the same. They were tired of fighting their feelings and for once decided to not worry about what the others were thinking.