planning to go

"Um... Honney you must be mistaken." Miko scratched the back of her head," Mori is a full fledge fighter who can help protect you at times. There is no way that he works in a host club."

"He does Miko-chan." Honey held his bun-bun closer to his chest.

"For a year now." Mori's voice toke Miko by suprise.

She sat there almost shocked at herself for not knowing. She had been one of his students for almost five years now. True that she never looked into his privat life, like a normal student, but the guys in her class went to the same high school as him didn't they? Some went to ouran didn't they? She was sure she had seen some of those school uniforms before. And even though she never really talked to the guys, or listen to them, she still should have known something about a host club!

"So did you want to come with us Miko-chan?"

Miko looked down at Honney, she hadn't realized that he was all ready to go outside. Mori stood at the door looking outside for their diver to come around for them.

"I really want to but... I should really wait for my dad."

"Alright Miko-chan I understand." Honey wrapped his arms around her legs in an attempt to hug her.

Miko patted him on the head. She began to think about her choice though. It was a friday so her dad wouldn't be here for a long while, heck with it he could be out all night. So even if he got mad at her for not at least going to the house she could say she was at her friends house, even though she didn't really have friends anymore.

"I would actually love to come with you, if that is alright?"

Honney suddenlly put on such a cute face, Miko had never seen him go like this. With a big smile on his face and with a small giggle he said "Yay! Miko-chan is going to the Christmas banquet with us!"

When she heard the term 'Christmas banquet' she thought her heart was going to stop beating. She was in now way shape or form even close to the right kind of outfit for that kind of event! She had ripped cargo-pants, boy like boots, and she was wearing three black hoodies that even had a few small holes in them.

"Mitsukuni, she seemes worried." Mori pointed out.

Honey looked at Miko, her expresstion made her almost seem as if her soul was going to fly out of her body.

Honey pulled out a cell phone and diled up some name that said ' Kaoru Hitachiin'.

"Hey, Kaoru-chan?" He spoke into the phone." It's Honey!.. I have a favor to ask of you... Well me and Mori-chan are bringing a friend of ours over to the club... And to sum it up," Honey looked at Miko quick and looked at her clothes,"she isn't even close to being properly dressed for it."

Miko looked at her own clothes, they may be old and... unfit for the occation but that didn't mean that she was unprepared for a banquet.

"Ya Kaoru-chan that would help alot if you could do that!" Honey said after a long pause," We will see you in a bit then Kaoru-chan! Bye!"

While Miko put her boots back on, he hung-up the cell-phone and tucked it away into his jacket and looked at Miko and smiled warmly at her.

"Don't worry Miko-chan, you'll look great tonight! Won't she Mori?" he looked over at his cousin who was still looking out the window.

"Ya, she'll look very good." Mori said in his deep voice.

Miko pulled her hood closer to her face," Thanks sempai."

"The car is here." He said again as he began to open the door.

Miko nodded at Mori while Honey grabbed her hand. She looked down at him and smiled.

"No need for you to slip all over the icey sidewalks Miko."

Miko smiled at him and laghed a little."I guess not." She smiled back at him.

She ducked into the black limo and took a seat on the far side. The red seats had a soft feeling to them and were warm to the touch. She had a feeling they where heated seats, specially for the winter time. She settled down into the seat and buckled the seat belt, even though she never really wore them in her car.

Honey and Mori took a seat on the other side of her and closed the door.

Honey looked at her and smiled," Don't worry Miko! You will have a great time! There is lots of good desserts to eat and there are lots of people to meet!"

That also worried Miko. The fact that she would be trapped in a room, who knows how big, with the very things that she was trying to avoid. People.