before it all starts

They sat in the limo in mostly silence through the trip. Honey would tell her what kind of sweets to expect at the banquit, but her mind was to buisy to keep the conversation going.

She kept thinking about this whole idea of a host club. Her mom use to be a huge fan of them before she married her dad, Tranen. Miko knew only a few of the terms some of the hosts used to describe some girls, like host-hopping disease. But even though she was going with her sempai and his older cousain, she knew she wouldn't really belong there. Host clubs where made for the more wealthy people anyways, and even if her family was bringing in a lot of money it wasn't being spent on the right things.

"Miko?"

She suddenly looked up and looked at Mori. He seemed almost consern for her.

"Are you alright?" He leand a bit forward in his chair.

"Ya I'm fine," she brought her hand up to her face and felt water on her cheak. She width drew her hand and saw the water on her hand and realized that she had started to cry a little. She looked back and Mori and smiled as best as she could," Just remebering my mom."

"What happend to her Miko-chan?" Honney asked now looking consern also and almost like he was going to cry.

"Ummm... she just got sick one day... went to get something to help her get better... and she never came back." Miko didn't want to go into full detail of her mom.

Mori put his hand on her head," It'll be alright."

Miko nodded and looked back out the window.

After a good twenty minutes of driving they finnaly arrived at the school, and Miko didn't belive on how huge the school was! She looked up through the car window and she could only bearly see the clock tower's own clock. The high stone-sided school was amazing to look at. There was so much to take in she didn't think she would be able to remeber it all. And yet Mori was able to keep calm about the building?

"Of course he would be calm about it," Miko thought to herself," he has probully seen bigger and better around the world."

The limo pulled up infront of the school, Honey opend the door and steped out of the car. Miko followed behind him, she was thankful that the sidewalks where clear and free of ice as well. Mori was the last to get out and he closed the door and waved at the driver to leave.

They walked into the warm bulding, in the east-wing. A wave of warmth swept over the three students.

Miko looked and saw the shandaler on the ceiling, it looked familiar to her... but from where?

"I have been her before! I had to wright the entrie exam!," Miko thoughts kicked back into grear," I never did get the results back on the test actually now that I remeber.."

"This way Miko-chan!" Honey was waving her down a different hall way towards the music section," We all still are getting ready!"

"Comeing Honey-sempai!"

She ran after him inorder to catch up.

After a few minuts of walking they stopped at music room number three. Mori picked up Honey and put him on his shoulders. Before Miko could ask why he had done that, he oppend the door. Inside the room there where guys... really...really...good looking guys.

Before anyone could move something triggered inside of Miko and she found herself hidden behind Mori. Why where there only guys here?

'Honey! Mori! Thank goodness you have arrived!" a tall blond guy rushed up to them his arms widely spread as if he was going to give them a hug, he never did.