the day of skating

They drove out and around for a while. It almost seemed to take hours to get to the skating rink. Although it was worth it. The rink itself was outdoors and very well done. It Almost looked like a river that had been decorated. The outside had bon fires and benches around the fire. There where beautiful lights over head across the whole way.

 Miko herself had never been here; it was private property too the Nekozawa family.

"He went out to Brazil with his sister." Honey smiled at her as he ajusted his scarf.

"Oh, so he just lets you all use his rink?" she smiled a little.

"We think he does it mostly to freak out Tama-chan."

Just then. The familiar screech of Tamaki erupted as he pointed at a giant ice carving.

"See! He is using his black magic, voodoo cat-ice-doll, to curse me like back in my middle school years!" He was pointing wildly at the japanise ingravings for luck," For all we know he cursed that wrighting!"

"Mei-lord we thinkist your over reacting again," The twins skated past him not even looking in his direction.

Tamaki turned around and pointed accusingly at them,"I am just trying to make sure we don't get cursed you idiots! But if you wanna get cursed you keep up your foolishness!"

Miko felt a larg hand on her head. She looked up too Takashi.

"You going to get your skates on?" his deep voice let out warm steem in the cold air.

She nodded and looked down as she felt her face get warm, nice for the winter time but not for her.

"He is my teacher and only my teacher. Kendo is probully the only thing we have in common anyways." She thought to herself before she walked to a bench to put her skates on.

Kyoya was sitting on the bench in a large, tan, puffy-looking, jacket with a red scarf and ear muffs. His blue mittens held onto his pen and was wrighting into the clubs notebook, even though it really was just his.

She dropped her bag in the snow bank and sat on the bench and got ready to put on her skates.

"So Mori did end up inviting you?" He said casually without looking up from his work.

She nodded," He knows that I don't do anything on saturdays, besides its good to get some fresh air somedays."

"I agree, although I wish it wasn't so early in the morning that they plan to do these things." Kyoya looked up to prevent his glasses from fogging up; while pushing them up with his middle and index finger.

She smiled a bit as she tied up her skate.

She finnished up on her skates and stood to go onto the ice, everyone was having fun on the rink. The twins where skating roughly at the same pace and time while throwing snow balls at Tamaki. Tamaki would yell at them claiming to be helping Haruhi skate; even though he seemed pritty content to go slower than he was pushing him at. Honey seemed more interested in making snowmen on the side of the rink. Mori was close by Honey but when Miko got onto the rink he skated over to her.

"Want to just skate around?" he asked

"That is what a rink is for," she smiled.

She started to move forward but nearly fell, Mori had grabbed her arm before she hit the ice. She looked up at him embarased and bowed in thanks, before he grabbed bolth her sholders before she finnished bowing.

"This isn't the dojo, Miko, you don't have to thank me." He looked straight into her eyes, his drak grey eyes making it clear he didn't need the appolagy." Out here we are friends like we really have been this whole time."

Miko was about to answer when the back of her head was meet with a snow ball, thrown by the laghing twins as they high-fived eachother.

"Yes our aim is inpecable!'' They bolth laghed a bit then stuck out their toughs to Miko,"Nahhh."

She looked behind her and glared at them, before reaching into the snow and making two snow balls. Then calling out to them," Let's try to fight fair like real warriors!"

Then it started she began to get her barings on skates as fast as she ever had, she sleakly began to follow them and throw snow at them while they skated backwards, throwing snow at her in return.

Tamaki started yelling at them as they flew past him and Haruhi, claming they would make them bolth fall.

Kyoya didn't say too much, except for them not to aim in his direction.

They all naturally avoided Honey, in fear of what might happen if someone hit his snowman.

Takashi ended up helping his cousin, by lifting some of the large snow-balls onto the base or above.

Eventually the three of them where all tired out from skating and throwing for a whole twenty minutes. They fell into the snow bank and panted and laghed at eachother.

"You sure know how to skate and kick-ass Miko," Hikaru smiled at her.

"Especialy at skating!" Karu laghed a bit," Where did you learn to skate that fast?"

"My mother use to take me out skating when I was a little girl. She used to be a figer skater, but she taught me the basics." She explained," Then with the training in kendo and karate my leg mussles have gotten stronger. It just all depends on how I use that strength in what I am doing."

The twins bolth smiled at her," And we get special lessons on how to skate fast! You kept up with us perfectly."

She smiled and laghed a little while still gasping for air. She was acttually suprised at how fast she had made herself go in that short amount of time.

"Well its not like you can't un-learn something if it is important to you," she thought.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eventually it turned to evening. They all went under a gazebo that had heating and a fire. Each of them where telling jokes and laghing as they drank some hot-cocoa.

Even though Miko thought she wouldn't have a good time, it was all fun. Her and the twin's ended up torturing Tamaki from a distance, she even helped Honey build some snowmen. Naturally she would go over to Kyoya when she just needed a break. Miko thought it was odd that Mori hadn't done much other than help Honey or her, then again he wasn't the kind of guy who would just randomly do stuff; that was Tamaki's thing.

Even as she looked at him, it still looked like he was only trying to protect everyone. Sure it made sence being as they were all his friends, and that Haruhi had been kiddnapped once before; he had heard the twins mubble about it a little when they whatched Tamaki.

She still wished that her sempai would take his guard down a little bit. Even if it wasn't around her.

"Are you gonna need a ride back Miko?" Honey bursted her thoughts," Haru-chan asked us to drive he-," he paused a little then continued," him home so we are going to be leaving here quick."

"Ya that would be wonderful." She smiled.

"Okey! Takashi! Haruhi! let's go." he began to run towards the limo.

Mori got up with a small grunt.

"Oh! Ok Honey! I'll see you guys on after the break!" Haruhi called to everyone.

They all said their good-bye's and got into the limo.

"That was a great time thank you so much Mori and Honey for inviting me to come!" Miko thanked after she got to her home.

"No problum. Just make sure we start after the break is over as well." Mori smiled at her and waved to her," Have a good break Miko."

Miko waved at them as they drove off. She couldn't help keeping her smile as she walked into the door. Rubbing her head she unlocked the door and took off her gear. That was one of the greatest days she had ever had.

She smiled and soon went into her bed and waited till break to be over.