At the party

They entered a huge ball room, and suddenly there where the shreaks of excited fan girls. Some grabbed the hands on the girl beside them, grabbed their own face while swooning, or they pointed at one of the boys to the girl beside them to show their favoret guy.

The boys where surrounded by applause as they walked out. Miko stayed behind them all and waited until the doors shut. She leand up against the door and rested her head against the door, as Tamaki began to talk to the crowed and telling them the events of the evening. Miko trembled and slowly sank to her knees, she couldn't go out there! No way could she do it! There where just so many people out there, so many eyes, too many eyes.

"I don't need to be judged by these kind of people. Not now." She spoke softly to herself.

She knew she had very low self esteam, and she knew exactly why. It was the girls at her school. They where so perfect, skinny, fit, pritty, and always smiled. She knew that if she went out there that all those girls would judge her, just like at her school. Miko knew that she would be able to take the insults given, if there where any given. But still these girl went to this school, the expectations for a girl would be much higher than Miko was use to.

Miko felt the door slowly begin to open. She quickly dropped one of her studs and put it back to her ear and stood up.

"Sorry, my earing fell." She said.

"Alright." Mori was the one who had oppend the door.

He held out his hand for hers. She smiled at him and held his hand while he helped her to stand all the way.

She looked at the color of his bow-tie again, the deep blue really looked good for him but...

"Mori.. wheren't you wearing a red one when we where in the limo?" She asked as she fixed it up a little.

"Ya." He said while looking at her.

"Let me guess those twin's got at you for wearing red?"

"No, my color was changed."

She backed away from him a little to look at the fixed up tie. "Interesting."

Mori nodded at her.

After a few brif moments of standing there Mori turned towards the crowed hand put his arm in a gesture for her to take it. She took it and he slowly lead her into the large room. As they walked into the room, the more people Miko saw. She began to shake nervously, and Mori squeezed her arm reasuringly with his.

"Just injoy the night Miko," Mori said as they began to go down the stairs.