A rescue for two

Miko went into her room later when Mori's ride came by. She felt like her face was bright red from talking with him alone for so long, it was evening by the time he left.

"Baka, he is your teacher you can't like your teacher," she held her face to try and remove her blush," It would be like all the cleche anime's and manag's you read, baka."

She knew she had felt like this for a while but she knew that he only thought of her as a student. Thats all they have really known eachother as, teacher and student. it how it always was and how it should stay; too avoid being awkward and all.

"Still tho, why did he stay for so long?" She thought to herself pulling up one of her blankets around her before sitting on the edge of the bed. "We didn't even really talk much, just... Well sat there.. But why?"

She knew she was over thinking again, shaking her head she dropped her blanket and went to bathe. Taking a fresh pair of pajamas with her.

As she got the tub ready she started to to move her garments, and ended up looking herself in the mirror for a while. She did this a lot as she got older, there was just so many different things she found wrong with herself. She felt like everything was in her hips or her chest, even tho she had the waist she wanted she wasn't happy about what she had done to herself over the years.

She would peel off the scabs that were fully healed at last and put some lotion on the other scars that where itching. She regretted all her scars and didn't want them anymore, but quoting was easier said than done.

She washed herself properly before drying off and wearing navy blue pajamas. Putting her hair up in her towl and going straight to her room she started to pack her clothes.

"Crap, I didn't ask how long I would be staying." She muttered to herself.

Luckily, since she was a girl, she packed for a good two weeks just to be safe.

Once she was done packing she took her hair out of her towl and began to brush it.

She couldn't help but think of what it would be like to like in his manshion for a while, and knew it would be large, but she had never personally been there or even asked about it a lot. All she really knew is it was a good thirty minute drive to Ouran High School.

Pulling her hair into a quick braid she laied down and waited for tomarow to show up as quickly as it could, as to get out of her hell hole.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

She was awoken to the sound of a glass bottle hitting her door followed by yelling, it was her dad and it seemed that his date wasn't going very well; this hadn't happened in a few months.

"Get out of this damn house! Get out and never come back!" He yelled, Miko could hear him trying hard not to slur his words.

"B-but I just though since we came to your place that we were gonna-"

"Get out of my site now! I don't care just leave now!"

Miko pulled her blanket and pillow over her head, it was three in the morning she didn't need this right now.

Originally she was going to ignore it till she heard a loud slapping noise. Miko sprang out of bed and whipped open her door before she could think.

Her dad had slapped his small black date so hard she was on the floor holding her cheek and tears streamed down her face; he was clenching a bottle so hard it looked like it was going to break.

Before he could lay another hand on the woman Miko put her face into the mix allowing herself to get slapped instead.

Holding her now red cheek she looked up at her dad and spoke softly "Look she is leaving now alright? No nee-"

Another slap interrupted her.

"Damn it kid I am getting a bloodly whore out of this damn house! Get out of the damn way!"

She held out her hands again as more slaps, followed by punches began to fly her way.

With the inability, from the small desaster that was her life, to speek to woman she mouthed 'please leave now, I will be fine people know about this and are trying to help. Just go.'

Before anything else happend the woman nodded and ran as fast as she could. Once she left, Miko's father stopped.

Turning on a dime he left, sulcking all the way to his room. Miko watched and waited for him to close his door, before passing out to the pain and adrenaline she had gone through. Ignoring the door that still was slightly opened she let herself sleep red skinned and bruised on the floor as she was.

"At least that woman should be safe." Was what she thought before sleeping.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

She woke up to the feeling of a cold pack on her cheek and a gental stroking on her for head. Miko tried to open her eyes, but everything on her face hurt so badly that she couldn't bring herself to do so.

However, it didn't take long for her to find out who was helping her.

"I found her bag all ready for you to take her."

"I will take that sir." Honeys voice was a bit stern," you just get your place cleaned up while we take care of her. Come on Takashi, let's head out to the car its waiting for us. "

At that moment she felt herself be lifted up from the ground. She let out a small groan as one of the bruises got rubbed a bit harshly with her clothes, but she felt the familiar cold air before feeling warmth again. She was in the limo now and felt like she could relax a little.

She could still feel a slight rubbing on her forehead and an ice pack but now all she could do really was lay there. Even if she tried to say something Takashi would just tell her to not move and not to say anything.

"Great now I look needy and helpless... great way to go to his house for the first time..." she thought to herself as the car still moved quickly to the mansion.

When they reached the house, she was ran straight into the lobby and set onto a near by chair.

Mori gently rubbed her head and looked at the bruise and felt her temperature.

"You have a fever Miko, and your physical health isn't to well either." a pause as he got a blanket from on of his servants and wrapped it around her. "I don't know what happened but your staying here until you feel better."

Miko tried to speak in protest but Honey stopped her, "Yeah, me and bun-bun where very worried when we saw the door open, and when we saw you laying there..."

Miko felt herself curl up tighter, usually she had kept everyone from knowing for so long. Now her perfect image had been destroyed and now she was being taken care of by her sempai.

"Young masters," a man in a suit bowed to the two men," I prepared a room for Miss Miko and called a doctor to come over, as you asked."

Mori stayed silent.

"Thank you Mr. Collen," Honey looked over his shoulder and thanked the servant. He looked back at Mori. "Lets get her to bed so she can rest before the doctor comes."

Without a word Takashi picked her up carefully and began to walk up the stairs to Miko's room. She couldn't even protest against the idea of a doctor looking at her because of how weak she felt.

"Had I stayed there the whole night?" she asked herself."Did no one notice me till Takashi and Honey came into the house? "