Know more

As much as I really want to concentrate in school I can't .the thought of Alex being a player and just using me for his sex life makes me so furious that it's frustrating!

Then the other half of me wants to believe that he really likes me and cares for me.W'ell he did sorta saved my life and waited for me to wake up from a coma in the hospital.And after that he took the time to get to no me the other day at the park.right?

So I ask permission to go to the restroom.Then as I entered into the retro on I locked myself in one of the stalls and in a second I send a text to Alex

Me~hay um meet me at the park we got to talk

Alex😜~um sure everything ok beautiful??:/

Usually the last word on his text brings a smile to my face but now I don't know what to feel at this moment. I'm confused and furious.

Finally the bell rings and I'm racing down the stairs bumping into a couple of freshmen,but I can really care less.All I want to do is talk to Alex as soon as possible.

He's their waiting for me.playing with his hair nervously shaking his legs in an unsteady beat.I then come into view with him.he looks at me with that little smirk of his and I flash him a fake smile. "Hay beautiful" "enough with the beautiful,lets get serious" he looks pretty confused and try's to cool me down. "whoa.hay what's wrong!" "I'm sorry" I say realizing how I stated this convo." I was just thinking" I say cooling down a bit."yeah" he adds."well to be honest I barley know you and you barley know me,and thing started getting a bit heated between us;if you know what I mean. "so you you think I'm just a player that uses girls and your just another victim to my collection,huh." wow how does he do that! "we'll I don-" "well I'm not a player,and I really like you...ALOT!But if you don't feel the same way abou-" i can't help it I interrupt him with me smashing my lips against his. "I do feel the same way about you,its just you never really told me your whole name and what school you go to and i don't even know how old you are and stuff like that."i say blushing at what he just admitted to me. "so I guess I should just tell you I guess." he continues "well my full name is Alex Christian Benston .I don't go to school,i dropped out last year.i don't got any oh that Facebook or instawhatever or anything like that.Im going to be seven-teen in January. and yeah that's pretty much it." "why did you drop out of high school?" it's one of the only things that caught my attention when he said that. "Nuh it's not a big reason anyways." "Okay" i say a bit ticked off of why he won't tell me. "Then why don't you just have a Facebook like most normal teens?" "cus I'm not normal,I'm different.I'M not some justin beiber,miley Cyrus looking matha fuckers!" I couldn't help to laugh "21 jump street!" i say knowing that's were he picked it up from.

The next thing I know he's holding my hand,looking right into my eyes. "you know,when I look into your eyes I feel like the world around me is perfect,like theirs no tomorrow and I can live in this moment with you..only you forever."

With that our lips meet once more,moving in sync like a puzzle piece that found its matching fit.its not long that his tongue is roaming all of my mouth and I can't help but let a little moan escape from my mouth as we'll.

Out of nowhere a voice come to our way "hay I'm going to give you a warning,but since you kids are in public in going to have to ask you to stop." the park officer looks at us with one brow up and he's wigging his glasses all cool like that's going to scare us.to be honest he looks like a Channing tantum wanna be ...literally.like the part in the movie "21 jump street" when they make their first arrest. "sorry sure.c'mon babe we can have so much more fun at home." Alex looks back at the park officer with his smirk and then flashes it to me. "so now I'm your babe huh." I ask trying to sound sexy but don't quite with my giggle taking over my voice.

We're at the front of my condo once again saying our goodbyes with a long kiss.As were kissing he tends to place one of his hand on the small of my back and the other on my ass.(kinky bastard)!

So now I have a real boyfriend.seems like I got something to talk about in lunch tomorrow with the girls!