The beach

It's 9:30am I'm just staring at the ceiling remembering everything.and when I mean everything I mean from the start. where my dad left us,when Charlie came into our life's,when I met my best friends ,when I met Erick,when he ruined my life,when I lost all my friends,when I moved schools,when I met Juliet,when I met Rita and Naline, when I got ran over,the first time I kissed Alex,the first time I did it with Alex ,the worst fight with my mo- "ding ding" I looked down to see a message on my phone.its Alex.

Alex~hay um I was thinking since the day is so beautiful and I just got my check;) I was thinking maybe we can head for the beach?! wat u say:)

A smile crept on my face.

Me~sure be ready in an hour:)

Alex~k see u soon beautiful

I hoped out of bed and went trough my closest to go find my bikini I bought for sale a couple of months ago.their it was hanging in the corner nice hot pink top and cute black and white pattern bottom.as I sloped into my swim suit I put on a oversized tank top and a pair of short shorts.fixed my curls into a messy bun ,slid my feet into my flip flops,grabbed my backpack,filled it with extra cloths,sun screen,and a pair of slip on vans.i heard the sound of a car come trough the drive trough along with my phone going off. its Alex

Alex~hay I'm here:)

I dashed down the stairs and their waiting for me in the corner was my mom and her annoying disappointed look."i don't know we're your going but I don't want to to go"ugh just shut up already ,I just want to cus her out but I really don't want to start a scene either."mom a'll be back before 10:00 ok"is all I say and head out the door.i know I pissed her off but I don't really give.Alex smiles and I'm already in his car."hay beautiful,."along with a kiss.

Almost an hour and we're already here.the sound of the waves and the smell of the ocean with the mix of spring breeze in one mash up,is just perfect!right before I can move or say something Alex picks me up from were I'm standing,dashing towards the beach. "babe what!" I giggle."whaoh!" Urgh the water is fresh, tingling my back as I make my say back up to the waters surface. "alex!" "what!" "I didn't even get to take of my clothes off!"I complain. "Mmm didn't think of that" he smirks.

The whole day we spent splashing around in the water.made small talks here and their,makeout! we even made friend with a group of kids that we're playing volleyball near us!

After the beach we cleaned up and parked at a parking lot and watched some fireworks. "babe?" "yeah" Alex says looking down at me were I lay on his chest looking up at the sky. "do you ever think about the future?"i say looking back at him. "yeah." "so...whats your future like?" he picks him self up with his elbows. "we'll I'm in front of a crowd,their all yelling my name,cameras flashing girls screaming my name.but theirs this one girl,shes waiting back stage watching me perform with her beautiful green eyes." I know he's talking about me. "I'm singing a song dedicated to her,and after I sing I tell her to come from we're she's standing so everyone can see her.then I go down on one knee and pop out a black box-" before I can let him continue I stop him with a kiss. "and then I say yes and live happily ever after!" I say finishing his sentence.he smirks down at me combing the hair on my face with his fingers. "I love you" he whispers

I wake up with Alex slaking me saying "babe wake up,were here." I flutter my eyes open seeing Alex flashing me a warm smile. I then look out the window seeing that we're parked In front of alex's apartment. "Babe did you forget to take me home?" I ask rather confused. "I thought maybe you can stay with me for tonight." as much as I want to,i can't.i promised mama I would be home by 10:00,and by the looks of it,it must be later than that. "but I don't have any extra clothes." I complain trying to find ways for him to take me home. "you can were my clothes" he insists. "Alex" "c,mon just for the night." he looks up at me with a smirk. "fine!" I say giving in.

As we make our way in to his bed room he goes to his dresser and find a t-shirt passing it to me. "here" now only in my bra and underwear I take the black tee in my hand placing it over my head putting it on finding its way covering half of my bum. as soon as Alex comes back in the room,his eyes go straight to my ass. "Mmm hay babe" he say coming around me placing one hand on my ass and the other nourishing my face. he looks into my eyes before placing a a soft gentle kiss on my lips Which turned into an even rougher kiss. not even a minute and were on the bed,Alex only in his boxers and the shirt he lend me is on the floor. His hands roaming my body his lips attached to the flesh on my neck.soft moans escape from my mouth. As our underwear fall to the floor he takes me.our two bodies now one. his trust are slow and steady. our lips attached once more as we both cum on each other. as he finishes up he brings the covers back up on the bed covering our naked bodies.as we both lay in silents I look up at him with a smile ,he does the same until he pops his eyes open and says "babe! I forgot a condom!" I laugh at him and he glares at me confused. "don't worry,i took birth control pills before you came to pick me up." his face softens and he lays back down placing his head back on the pillow. "Oh, ok" he finally says smirking to himself. "good night." I say before placing a kiss on his lips. "good night Marie."