Somethings up with Naline

I didn't go to school today,to lazy. but Alex was off from work and my parents were at work so...its all good!

As we laid on the floor eating popcorn and watching re-runs of my favorite show *FRIENDS* I got a text from Naline

Naline~hay u didn't come to school I need you:/

Me~sorry I'm just sick

Naline~don't lie I know ur with him

Me~guilty;)

Naline~we'll we broke up

I knew who she was talking about,it was Jason her boy-ex boyfriend.they had been going off and on with each other and Naline always came crying to me when they had gotten in a fight.it wasn't really a surprise when I got the text.it was bound to happen sometime.

Me~how:0

Naline~caught him cheating

Me~ohh that sucks

Naline~I don't think I can handle this Marie:(

Me~huh wait why?!

Naline~he was my everything I need him

Me~no you don't your stronger than that girl!

No response.after 10min of waiting I just decided to scroll through Instagram.as I scrolled I stopped at a video from Naline's account.i pressed play."hey guys"Naline said ,tear strains staining her cheeks,mascara messed up from the tears."im sorry that I'm a screw up,im sorry that you had to handle such a messed up chick."she pauses trying not to cry."I'm sorry mom...im sorry I wasn't the perfect daughter you planed on having,im sorry I wasn't cut out for you.im sorry Rita for not being the kind of friend you had dreamed of,im sorry Jason for not being good enough for you!and I'm sorry Marie for putting my problems on your shoulders....im sorry."the video ends and I look up at the top of the video it's been an hour since this video has been up. I look up at Alex who sees my troubled face. "what's wrong?" he asks.i get up from were I'm sitting and run out the house screaming "Naline!Naline!WAIT!"i run as fast as I can and I can hear Alex chasing after me. "NALINE WAIT!"i run atleast two blocks before I make it to her house but it's to late.theirs ambulance parked at the front of her house.i see her mother screaming in sorrow.her father holding her mother tight.then coming out of the house is two men caring a stretcher with a 5ft something black bag placed on top of it.i run towards Naline's parents.her mother to Broken to look up.her father looks up at me,tears staining down his cheeks. "she...over..dosed."my heart sank.my body quivered. "NO!NALINE!NALINE!"Alex comes around and raps his arms around me.

It's to late,i was to late.shes gone.