Late at night

It was about 2:00am and I was sneaking in my house after a crazy and amazing night with Alex at his place (if you know what I mean).he had just dropped me off and my parents were asleep (or so I thought). "we're have you been?" a familiar female voice came from behind the couch.i look over my shoulders to see my mom sitting on the couch. "you've been gone since 8:00 and you come home at 2:00am.where we're you young lady?" I pause a second not wanting to tell my mom were exactly I was but then get really annoyed because I'm seven-teen and she still treats me like a kid."answer me!" she has a stern look in her eyes and it looks to me as if she wants to cry. "I was with Alex that's all." I choke out not wanting this convo to continue. "At 2:00am I don't think that's all,huh." she was getting me angry and I really wanted to take a shower and go to bed. "yes that's all." I sounded more stern this time. "Marie I'm going to be very honest with you I don't think Alex is such a great boy for you." I don't believe it she hasn't even met him yet and shes telling me she doesn't approve! "You don't even know him!" I want to cry right now "I don't have to I know the type." she just crossed the line and right now I'm mad!no I'm angry!no I'm furious! "you know maybe if you weren't such a bitch,dad might still be here!" she gives me a glare. "your dad left because he was angry at the world and he would put it on us so I told him leave." she looks as if she's about to cry but I don't care.she crossed the line.she offended my love life that she didn't know about! "Stop trying to protect yourself with your faults!you don't know shit about Alex!i love him!ok!" stop it! you don't know what you'd saying Marie!" "AND HE LOVES ME!" Tears were now straining down my cheeks,mascara staining the bottom of my eyes. "YOU DONT KNOW THAT MARIE! "YES I DO HE TLLS ME EVERYDAY AND I LOVE HIM!" "THATS WHAT YHEY ALL DO THE SAY THEY LOVE YOU THEY USE YOU,THE USE YOU BODY AND THE LEAVE!" "SHUT UP SHUT UP!" "its happens before Marie remember?!" I do remember.Erick he told me he loved me and ruined my life. "but that was a mistake mama!Erick was a mistake!but now,now I know.and now I've found the right one.Alex!he loves me.he loves me even in my darkest days.and I love him.don't you understand?!" she nodes her head back and forth in disbelief. "I can't believe you,i just can't. even after all this drama with Erick,you go of and do it again!?" she dose t get it,she doesn't understand that I love him,Alex.and that Erick was just a mistake.but what she doesn't understand is..."you just got to try,you have to believe that their is good in things.that you can learn from your mistakes and see something good in them mama." she picks up her head and gives me a disappointed look. "if that's what you want,to be used by yet another boy,to be told I love you by a lair then be it." I still don't believe it tears drip down my cheeks and my heart is broken by the one who should keep it in place.my mother the one who may never know how it feels to let go of the past and just smile.to just let thing free...forever.

"Mama you still don't understand I love hi-" "just go to your room" my heart is aching my body is shaking.i just don't believe it.she suppose to be the one who makes me smile ,the one that gives me advice when u need it,the one that's hugs you and makes you feel loved,the one your proud to call mom. She walks out of the room and up the stairs were I hear the door to her room slam.

A couple of minutes later I hear the door open and feet coming down the stairs.its Charlie my step dad, he has a sorry look on his face."hay sweat heart." his warm smile is hovering over me.he squats down beside me his brown eyes attached to my green ones. "I know you and your mom haven't been getting along in such awhile." he's right it's been forever since I've had a REAL convo with my mom,to be honest I think I have a better relationship with him more than I've had in my life with mama."and I know that you know that your mom is just trying to protect you.she loves you,she just has a different way of showing it that all." he gives me another one of his warm smiles.his smile,it always brightened up my day when I needed it.and it never failed,not even tonight.i flash him a smile and grasp on to him with a hug. "Thanks you." I'm tearing up. "thank you for always being their for me,your the best dad ever!" I can hear him sniffle,his tears of joys taking over his eyes. "thank you for being the daughter any father could have!" he chokes on his words "l love you sweet heart" "love you to..dad" this!these are the moments I cherish the most.i just wish my mom could lighten up and be apart of one these moments.