New me

Today I actually woke up with a smile plastered on my face.

First knowing that Alex loves me is like the best thing,then my car is fixed,and then I'm now crossing the line of safety that I always use to stop,and now I finally have something to tell the girls today at lunch.can this day get any better!!as I race down the stairs heading for the my keys my mom stops me before I can leave the house. "what's up with you this moring?" "just my day!" I say realizing it's been many months since I've flashed a smile to her.i head out the door and into my yellow mustang,yeah your probably thinking...like the one from transformers?? yeah like bumblebee!c'mon that's my favorite superhero.

As I'm driving I hear a song on the radio that goes perfectly with my mood. *Katy perry,rawr*I higher up the volume singing along. "your gonna hear me rawwwwr rawwwwr rawwwwr,your gonna hear me rawr!"i felt so good today that I even had the courage to wear my favorite red shorts,my tan colored Aztec design tank top,pair of black vans,pair of fierce sunglasses, and my favorite flower crown making me feel prettier with my hair covered in sunflowers,im even wearing my favorite black underwears!

As I park my car I notice a group of guys checking me out.i know it shouldn't but I makes my day even better.I feel so pretty and fresh,like all the shit lode of stuff I was caring for so long is washed off of my body,like I can now breath!

I told the girls all the details to me and Alex adventures,well you know what I mean. I told them about his kisses ,his smile,his eyes,his inspirational thoughts,his story's ,etc.,etc.

As I'm telling them all if this I get a text from him.

Alex😜~hay come outside I'm waiting at the back ;)

Me~at school??

Alex😜~yeah I'm behind the brown building!

Brown building?!ohh that's the gym.

As I make my way to the gym I spot Alex finishing up a cigaret. "Alex!" I screech "ohh hay babe." he says a little surprised trying to hide the cigaret. "babe!what are you doing with that,thats bad for you!" I say disappointed at what I'm witnessing. "I know ,I've been trying to quit for a while.im sorry." "it's just I really love you and I care for you." I know." he says disappointed at himself.i give him a smirk and take his hand in mine leading him into the empty gym.

We sit on the bleachers talking about our day.we even make out for awhile until we're interrupted by a deep voice. "hay you kids,cool it or I'll have to send you to detention!" he doesn't notice that Alex is not a student here(thank god).we leave the gym saying our goodbyes with a goodbye kiss.

As I enter my next class(health;all we do is sit around in the class till the bell rings)Rita calls me over to were the cool group of the class hangs.thats were the best part of my day gets,i made friends with cool kids!i miss being social.its like I got my life back.i miss being able to compare my likes and dislikes with other people. like Millie likes one direction too, and josh is a fan of the fray,and they even invited me to go to mcdonalds with them.so of course I said yes!we talked and joked about every little thing we could think of!i have to say I love this feeling,this feeling were everyone around you is happy and your happy and your just enjoying your day with a smile!

Once I came home I told my mom about my day.its something I never do with her,actually I don't do anything with her.it felt good to tell her about Alex and how he always knows what to say,and how I made new friends and wearing my favorite outfits to school.

After I I finished my convo with my mom,Alex had called asking if I wanted to chill at his place.man life is just great at the moment!