Babe...what's wrong

Their was something in the pit of my stomach that made me feel sick.but yet made me want more of something,its the same feeling like last time.the last time I ever felt this was the time he made me feel good,made me feel beautiful.But I had forgot to remind my that he was a liar.

It's Friday after noon and I promised Alex we would chill at my place again because my mom wouldn't be home till 1AM.But now I don't know,i don't want to cancel on him but theirs that feeling I need to take care of.My thoughts are soon interrupted by the sound of a car coming in on my drive way.I peek my head out the window to see Alex getting out of his car.he's wearing a black varsity jacket that's got the letter N on the side.the only high school I know that's theme color is black is North raiders.maybe that's the school he went to before he dropped out.

He rings the door bell and all my thoughts are all turned down when I rush down the stairs to get the door.he greets me with that heart-warming smile and his once again dazzling grey eyes that look through my very soul.i take his hand in mine and we sit and share are story's that we're waiting to be told.

As I'm talking,he's trying to play this game with me were he puts his hand on my knees and try's to creep his way up to see how far he can go before I catch him.As he's doing this he then shuts me up with a long rough kiss.soon he's hovering over me as his hands roam my body.that feeling in the pit oft stomach is boiling inside .I like it;but I want it to stop.thats when Alex takes his hands between my legs and a force comes in me making Alex fall off the bed."alex!" I screech realizing how much strength I actually had."Alex I'm so sorry." "no,im sorry." he says,now I'm just confused. "I should have known,sorry babe." sorry,should have know? "what do you mean?" wanting to know what he meant. "I should have known,your not ready." he explains "ready as in..." "your still a Virgin." Once I heard that last word;I flipped.as much as I wanted him to be right,he was wrong. "no it's not that." I say trying to get him back on the bed. "I'm not a virgin." he looked down at the floor as if he didn't like the sound of that. "so you've done it." he asks wanting but not wanting to know about the story. "well yeah" I say a little awkward. "with who?" he looked as if he was about to cry. "with this guy...we were madly in love,well at least I thought.we'd done it more than once cus he told me he loved me and that It would bring us closer.And I believed him." I was choking on some words trying to hold my tears from escaping.Alex noticed this and put his arms over my shoulders trying to comfort me."we'd been together for about a year and a half or so.from freshman year to half of tenth-grade.it was our secret,nobody new.then one day he sent me a text saying that we were done.i was devastated!soon I got a lot of other text saying things like you slut,hoer,saying I deserve to die,even one said that I was pregnant with someone else's babe.and was the reason we were done.thats when I looked at my Facebook.thats were my life was ruined.there it was,pictures of me..NAKED.i new it was from him,Eric.their were the pictures I he'd sent him for his birthday."i took a deep breath looking at Alex now furious face."their was even some saying that I was pregnant from one of Eric's friends.i knew it's wasn't true,but others didn't.And they liked the whole drama that was going on,so they didn't stop.thing were getting worst and worst!i lost all my friends,my trust,my reputation." once summer came,i never left the house.i had deep depression I couldn't take care of.thats were my mom did her part,she transferred me schools.i left Mac high and now I'm going to wolverines."thats were I met Juliet,i remember being in the looker room with the rest of the girls from gym.i had heard a big slap and then saw a girl with pretty blonde hair pass by me.i then found her hiding in one of the stalls,thats were we became friends."but some of the rumors transferred with me.me being a slut.some people even believe that I was pregnant and had a apportion.thats why I never left the safety zone ,i was scared i would do the same mistake again.". It took Alex a while to gain his words."im sorry Marie,i never thought you had so much pain to deal with.but the past is the past.life goes on." he pulls a strand of hair from my face,kisses my cheek and looks straight into my now watery eyes."I love you." a tear runs down my cheek.but it's a happy tear.because no one that wasn't related to me has ever told me that and meant it like he did. "I love you too." I say wiping away the tear that escaped from my eyes. "if I ever see that guy Eric,ill fuck him up." I let out a giggle as I lay my head on his well toned chest listing to the sound of his heartbeat.he softly places a kiss upon my head as he hums to the song riptide.making me fall asleep peacefully.