Shes gone

I sit in my room in silence.my head dipped in my hand as i re-play the memory.Naline's body stuffed in that black bag as they take her away.i imagine Naline sitting in the bathroom floor,waiting for death to take her away.i remember her mother crying and mourning of her lost baby girl.i remember Naline's stiff body in her pink coffin,her white sun dress set in place,her hands tucked on her chest.roses surround her body.i remember her coffin going down,making it's way to the ground,were she is buried beneath the earth.

I slip out of my black dress re-dressing myself to some warm ups and a pullover.my hair now messy,me not caring.i lay back down on the bed.facing the ceiling I force myself to think of all the memories I have of Naline.i remember the first time I stepped into the school's office, Naline was my guide, she showed me everything that was for me to know about this school.i remember her warm smile,how it made me feel welcomed and happy.she was happy at the time.i remember the first secret she told me about herself,she told me that she had a crush on Neil,the hot senior every girl is after.i remember the first time she every mentioned Jason's name.she said they met on Facebook and started talking.she told me he was sweet and nice.to me he just seemed like a tip-pickle teenage boy.saggy jeans,snapback,cute,and charming.i remember the first time she came crying to me.she said he hurt her,made her feel bad.my advice to her was breakup,but she disagreed,she thought she was in love,she said she loved him.i just let it slip.

My bedroom door opened,it was mama."oh baby I'm so sorry" she said holding back tears,still in her black dress she walked towards me and say next to me one my bed."shes gone"i choked."I know sweetie I know"tears shot out of my eyes.my arms went for my mom,she did the same and cried with me.

The silent room now filled with the sound of sobbing.i don't remember how long it's been that I've been tide up in her arms.long time,that for sure.

does it have to take someone to leave before things can change.before life can be at ease.if It does,why Naline?why did she have to go.shes gone and theirs no coming back.