Motel Room

Now that Pit saw the condom between Link's lips, suddenly the gravity of the situation came down on him. The boy he loved was about to pleasure him in the most passionate way. Pit was shirtless with his legs around his also shirtless lover.

The other time Pit had ever seen Link like this was when they'd go swimming at Ike's house. But now there was a hint of lust in Link's denim blue eyes. Pit's pants became tighter and so were Link's.

Pit removed the condom from the blond's lips, to capture him in a kiss. Link nibbled on his pink lips. Pit opened his mouth to allow Link's tongue entrance. Pit moaned as Link's hips rolled against his own. Link's fingers trailed across his rising and falling chest. Pit's tangled in those dirty blond locks. Link pulled away to grant them air. A trail of saliva broke between them. They pressed their foreheads together. Pit admired all of Link's features. Those long dark eyelashes, those tan lips, and those freckles that littered his cheeks and the bridge of his nose. Link also took pleasure in watching as Pit bit his plump pink lips, his pink blushing face, and his sky blue eyes.

"You look gorgeous," Link complimented. Pit smiled, "Thank you, but you're built like a god." Link smiled and rolled his hips, eliciting another moan from the brunet. Link held the belt loops of Pit's jeans, "May I?" Pit nodded.

Link unbuttoned the jeans and un zipped them before pulling them down. Pit wore navy blue boxers underneath. A clear outline of his straining erection in present. Link smiles and palms his member. Pit moans as Link grinds his hand against his pelvis, "Link...oh...I love it." Link kisses his chest, "and I love you..." Pit rolls his hips for more friction, "Please I need more!"

Link taps the waist band to ask permission, which Pit grants. Pit lays completely bare on the soft bed. Link slides down the bed and gradually kisses down the brunet's body. He kisses the v-line of his hips, "You can tell me to stop whenever..."

Link kisses the tip of his member. Pit gasps. Link licks the underside and takes it into his mouth. This is already too much for the virgin he's pleasuring. Pit grips his hair as he bobs his head. "Link! Ah! Mmm..." Pit is now incoherently babbling.

Link doesn't let him finish that soon and pulls off. Pit whimpers and sits up, "Wh-wha? Link no...so close..." Link slips off his own clothes, "I know. Just hand me the condom." Pit does as told and hands him protection.

Link kisses Pit, "This is lubricated but it still will hurt. Are you okay with that?" Pit nodded, "Yes. Link lease make love to me..."

Link swallowed the lump in his throat, "Okay. Just get ready." The blond fumbled with the packaging before taking out the condom from its confines. Link slid it onto his hard member. Pit spread his legs and placed them on either side of Link's hips, "I'm ready." Link nodded and lined up with his puckered entrance.

Pit was elated about giving himself to Link. He'd always wanted Link to be his first but it was to be special. Now there was no holding back. No fear of Pit's parents walking in. No Link running off to help his parents at work. Just Link and Pit together in love.

Link pushed in slowly, watching Pit's features for signs of discomfort. The brunet's face morphed into one that could only be described as in between pain and pleasure. "Are you okay baby?" Link stopped his movements. Pit gasped and nodded, "Sorry. I'm fine. You're just so...big and you feel so much...better than I...thought." Link slowly pushes in again, "So you've thought of this?" Pit blushes, "Maybe I pleasure myself to the thought of you..."

Link kisses his neck, "I will admit, I do it to you too. But having you for real...is amazing."

Link reached the hilt and smiled up at Pit, "We did it Pitty. I'm officially your first." Pit cupped Link's cheeks and kissed his lips, "I'm so happy, Link. This is perfect. You're perfect for me." Link captured him in a searing kiss and rolled their hips together. His movements were slow, not wanting to lose himself in bliss. He was determined to give Pit the best session of his life.

Pit pulled away with a gasp, "Ah...Link faster. M-more." Link couldn't refuse and complied to the pleas. The brunet held Link close, their chests touching, "Goddesses! You feel so good!" Link smiled and plunged in deeper, "Your moans are all the praise I need." Pit noted to sound out his pleasure. He groaned and moaned with each thrust. The blond shifted and hit something deep in his boyfriend. Pit cried out when Link made contact with it. "Ah! Right there, baby!" Link kissed his neck and hit it again. He was rewarded with a cry of his name. Link lifted himself off for easier access, "You sound so fucking hot..." He held Pit's legs and flicked his hips back in. Pit moaned out in pleasure, "D-deeper! Harder!" The brunet was practically strangling the pillow his head laid on.

Link's cock was being pushed on by all the muscles in his boyfriend, at this rate he wouldn't last long. He pulled Pit up against him and sat on his own legs. Pit was in his lap, his body limp from pleasure, "Link what are yo-ahhhh~" Link pumped Pit on him as he licked that tanned neck.

A hot energy filled Pit's lower half, hot like their summer bonfires at Ike's. "Link I'm...I'm so close!" Link panted into his ear, nearing completion himself. "Cum for me beautiful," Link breathed huskily. That was all Pit needed, he gripped Link's back and held him close as he came on their stomachs. The pressure from his climax edged Link to his. With one final thrust, Link came with a call of his boyfriend's name.

Pit hugged Link until they were down from their highs. "Link...s-so good." Pit panted. Link nuzzled Pit's cocoa brown hair, "Only the best for my love." Pit pressed their lips together, "I...love you...so much." Link nuzzled their noses together, "I love you more..."

They pulled apart and Link disposed of the condom before carrying them both to the shower. He helped Pit stand as the smaller complained about his aching hips and ass.  They quickly cleaned up and dressed for bed. They got into bed and Link held Pit close to his frame. Wrapping his arms around his boyfriend.

They shared one last kiss before sleep crept over them.