You're the Best Distraction

Inside the car, Link sat in the driver's seat and Pit lies across the front row. The comforter covering him and Link pulled the drawstrings of his hoodie to insulate his head. Link looks out the window and taps on the dashboard. Pit cuddles into the fabric of the bench seats.

Link run his fingers through Pit's soft hair. His leg is bouncing and he's leaning his head on the steering wheel now. Pit takes notice of the slight bouncing of the car and looks up at the blond, "Something wrong?" Link shook his head, "No I'm fine go to bed. I'm just not tired is all." Pit sat up, "What's wrong? You can tell me." Link's head lulled about, "We're so close to California. I'm just...nervous is all." Pit chuckled, "You're really smart Link. College will be easy for you. You're gonna be taking your favorite majors. It'll be over before you know it." Link shook his head, "College doesn't worry me right now. It's your mom. What if she doesn't like me? What if her wife doesn't? What if they both don't?" Pit scoots closer to him, "Link, that shouldn't matter. I like you. I've spoken to my mom about you. She seems to really like you."

The blond sighed, "She hasn't met me though." Pit pouted, "You listen here Mister. You are the best damned thing ever and if my mom says no then...it's not the first time I've done something my parents don't like!"

Link smiled, "You alway know what to say to make me feel better." Pit kissed his cheek, "It's my duty as your boyfriend." Link cupped his cheeks and captured his lips. Pit pushed against the other's pair of pink lips. Link's tongue prodded for entrance but Pit pulled away. "No, no. I've got something in mind." Link nodded. Pit trailed down his jaw line to his neck as his hands slipped under his hoodie.

Pit sucked on the skin of his neck and allowed his hands to maneuver over Link's chest. Pit looks back up to kiss Link's lips again. The brunet's legs settle on the seat comfortably. His hands slide down to the fly of Link's jeans. Link brings his hands to his own belt to aid Pit in his actions. Pit smiles into the kiss before pulling away, "You really want this?" Link wet his lips, "Y-yes..." Pit smiles and nods, unbuttoning and unzipping the jeans. He slides his hands into the denim and rubs Link through his boxers. "Hard already? You love it. Don't you?" Pit teases. Link holds the steering wheel and nods.

Pit pulls his hand back out only to slide it back in his boxers. He grips the hard erection and strokes it. He keeps eye contact with Link as he pulled out the member and lowers his head down. "You ready baby?" Pit clicks his tongue. Link wets his chapped lips, "Y-yeah."

Pit licks the head of the member as he strokes the rest, never breaking eye contact with the blond above. Link couldn't hold back a moan. As simple as this was, seeing Pit like this aroused him even more.

It's not like he's never had a blow job before. In fact he's gotten many from his ex. Red would always insist on giving them to the blond and not having Link feel obligated to return the favor. But now was not the time to think about Red. That was years ago and now he had someone better. Pit always had time for him. No matter how much they had to hide.

Pit snapped him from his thoughts when he kissed up the side. Link gasped as he bobbed his head on the member. Link's fingers snaked into his lover's hair and tugged at it softly. "Fuck..." he huffed. Pit was better than he'd led on. He held back the need to gag, to take Link all in. He came back up for air and blushed when he saw how hot Link's face was. His head rolled back and his chest heaving. He pulled the blanket over his head and continue the action.

Soon he couldn't take it. Pit's hand moved to his own boxers and he started to jack himself off to Link's moans and sounds. He nodded his head more and took Link deeper. "Oh fuck yes..." Link cried. Pit moaned from his own pleasure.

Link was getting closer. He doubled over and heaved, "I'm coming~" Pit groaned and came with a couple more pumps.

Pit swallowed all Link had. Pit fixed himself before Link lifted up the blanket. Pit blushed and sat up, "Was it good?" Link smiled and kissed the brunet, "Of course it was. I'd never want anyone but you to do that to me." The brunet smiled and laid back down, his head on Link's lap.

Link reclined the seat he sat in and looked up at the start sky. "I really love you," Pit whispers. Link closes his eyes after muttering, "I love you too."