Married Life

Pit smiled at Link's flustered nature. "Didn't you want a cat, Link? Don't I make a cute one?" The blond nodded, his face red as roses. Pit got onto the bed and sat in his lap, kissing Link's cheeks to get him started up. Link hugs his waist, "Honey, don't do this to me. Gods you're adorable." Pit smirks, he's hit his weak point. He used his fingers to make Link look up at him, "Baby, shut up and do me."

With that Link had flipped them over. Capturing Pit's lips and caging him under his body. Lips clashed and tongues tangoed. Moans and gasps filled the room. Link kissed his neck and started to bite his sweet spot. "Goddesses Link!" Pit groans. Link sucks at the spot and smiles against the skin. He pulls away after leaving his mark.

Pit meets him back in a kiss, rolling their hips together. Link moans. The blond sits up to slip off his shirt. Pit admires his lover's body like he has time and time again. Link palmed Pit's member through the panties and stroked it. The brunet gasped and held his husband tightly. Pit didn't want foreplay he wanted to get to the main act. His hands trailed to his husband's pants and worked at his belt. Link pulled away from him, getting the message. He slipped off all clothes but his boxers, which had a painful looking tent in them. Pit had slipped from the uncomfortable bra and returned to capture Link's lips in another kiss. He slipped the boxers off and Link kicked them away. They pull away and Pit lays down.

Link sits between Pit's legs, "Are you sure, baby?" "Go ahead," Pit slides down the panties, "I'm all yours." Link smiled and took a condom from the bedside table. Pit smiled, "And where did you get those?" Link blushed, "I think Samus and Peach teamed up. Sam gave them to me as we packed up." Pit laughed at his friends' antics.

Link slipped on the condom and prepared Pit with some lube.

Link positioned himself and slowly sunk into Pit. Pit groaned as he was filled, "Oh goddesses..." Link stopped at the hilt to let Pit adjust. Pit cupped Link's cheeks and pulled him in for a dozens of small pecks. "Move. I need you to move," Pit gasps as the pleasure sets in. Link starts with slow thrusts. Pit holds Link's forearm and mewls. Link moves faster and deeper. "Gods Pit," Link groans, "so tight." Pit blushes and covers his mouth. Link pulls his hands away from his face and hold them next to his head. Link buries his head in Pit's neck, "Don't cover your mouth. How will I know if I'm doing good?" Pit moans out loud. Link smiles, "There you go. Doesn't that feel good?" He flicks his hips making the brunet jump. "Yes! Oh so good~"

Link threw Pit's legs over his shoulders, "Tell me what you want." Pit blushed and looked away, "I-I want you...deeper." Link does as told. He brushes against Pit's pleasure button. "Ah! There! Harder!" Link smiles, "What was that?" Pit arched his back, "Harder!" Link went a bit harder but this wasn't going to fly for his husband. Pit groaned, "For the love of the goddesses Link! Just pound me!" Link blushed at Pit's harsh tone and drove himself to hit that spot again. The tightness around him was pushing him over. Pit was now vocal with his pleasure. "Ah Link! Yes!" He hit that spot over and over. "Link! Ah! I'm gonna cum!" Link moans out, "I-I am too!"

Just as the knot in one's stomach comes undone, so does the other's. "Ahh! Link!" Pit cums on their chests. "Fuck! Pit!!" Link groans as he cums.

The couple cleans up and cuddles into the new bed. Pit on Link's chest and smiles on their faces.

~*~

Their honeymoon was spent in the cabin; sleeping in, watching movies together, cooking and dancing in the kitchen in their underwear, and of course many cuddles.

Link smiled as he noticed his husband had fallen asleep during their movie. He sat up and got to work on cooking lunch. Once finished he walked over to his sleepy husband and leaned over to give him a peck on the cheek, "Pitty Pat, lunch is ready." Pit slowly woke up with a  smile, "Mmm you're cooking is the best."